How It Started - Lloyd Hansen

I walked into my small one room shack that I knew I was safe since I had been here for 3 months and he hadn't found me yet

I walked into my small one room shack that I knew I was safe since I had been here for 3 months and he hadn't found me yet. I couldn't be found, not now, I don't know why after a year he was still looking for me. I escaped, With no one's help but my own but I thought he would just get someone to take my place. I was just a game of cat and mouse to him. I had found a way to get rid of my own identity and remove anything from the system. I had a new name even a new look. I had to make a living somehow because even though this place sucked they still insisted on rent and extra money to not know my name at all. I sighed when I walked in and smiled knowing it was time to relax. As I laid in bed to fall asleep the memories flooded in again.

*****FLASHBACK, 1.5 YEARS AGO*****

I was sitting in my house waiting for my boyfriend to get home to celebrate our 6-month anniversary and I knew a proposal was coming but I was trying to not show that I knew. I knew 6 months was fast but when you know you know. As I was pacing in the living room I heard the backdoor open which I thought was weird, Jason never came in the back door. As I went to investigate I had a bag thrown over my head and was knocked out with the butt of a gun. I wasn't sure how long I had been out until I was thrown into a chair and zip tied to the chair.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I heard a voice yell to the men who took me.

"She was the only one in the house so we brought her." One of the men said. I heard the voice growl.

"Everyone out!" I heard the man yell who asked who I was. I was unsure of what was happening but I could feel someone standing in front of me looking me over. I was in a black mid-thigh body con dress that I had planned on wearing out to dinner with my boyfriend that night. The dress was now even shorter since I was sitting. I felt the man walk around me and groan. Once he was behind me he took the bag off my head and I turned my head to look at this man and I scoffed a laugh.

"Problem pumpkin?" He asked with a smirk.

"What kid of sick game is this? What did Jason do this for?" I asked and the man looked at me and smirked.

"Oh pumpkin, Jason didn't set this up. In fact I was looking for Jason. He owes me an explanation on a job I needed him to do for me but he has gone missing." The man said and I sighed.

"I don't know where he is. He was supposed to be home for our 6-month anniversary tonight. Hence the outfit." I said and he groaned.

"Yes, perfect choice in a dress I must add. You could have any guy eating out of the palm of your hand." The man said.

"What about you? Work for you?" I asked and he laughed.

"Oh no cupcake, I don't bow down to any woman." He said and I sighed.

"So you don't know where Jason is, I don't know where Jason is. Why take me?" I asked and the man shrugged.

"You turned out to be collateral damage." The man said. I got a good look at him and just sighed.

"Okay either turn away from talking to me or put a hand over your face. I can't take you seriously with that thing above your upper lip." I said and he just looked at me and laughed. He got down in my face and grabbed my chin forcibly.

"You got a mouth on you, I like you."

"Enough to let me go?" I said and batted my eyelashes at him.

"Nope." He said and then he forcibly kissed me. I bit his bottom lip and he pulled back quickly smacking me across my face.

"I hope you are comfortable pumpkin, that little stint just ensured you are tied there for a while." He said and went to leave.

"Can I have a name at least?" I yelled after him.

"Lloyd." He said and slammed the door. I looked around and noticed I was in a bedroom and I was tied to a chair sitting directly in the center of the room so I couldn't even see out the windows to get an idea of where I was. I knew it was daylight but that was it. I sighed and just started silently crying. What was Jason into and now got me roped into.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I wasn't sure how long I had been tied up or even asleep for that matter when the door opened up and Lloyd walked back in carrying some clothes.

"Change." He said to me.

"That would be a neat trick." I said and he laughed. He walked over to me and popped open a knife and I had to admit my heart instantly started to race as he knelt in front of me.

"You do any kind of fighting this will only end worse for you." He said and I nodded. He cut the ties on my ankles and then my wrist. He saw the bruises on my wrists. He grabbed my hands and pulled my wrists to his mouth and kissed them. I had to admit this gave me goosebumps and he noticed.

"Easy kitten, don't want me to think you enjoy my lips on you." Lloyd said and I sighed. I got out of his grip and walked over and found the black skirt that would hit right about the knee and sky-blue blouse.

"Isn't this a little formal to be wearing around this room?" I asked. Lloyd walked over to me.

"You will be leaving this room. I need you to see something." Lloyd said. "Bathroom thru that door. You will find make up and everything else. Shower and make yourself presentable. I'll be back in 20 minutes." Lloyd said and left again. I dropped the clothes and ran to the windows trying to open them but noticed the were locked. I ran to the door to my room and found it locked as well.

"FUCK!" I yelled. I heard a voice speak up outside the door.

"Play by the rules kitten and do what your told." Lloyd's voice said and I sighed. I walked over, grabbed the clothes and went into the bathroom.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Once I was ready I sat on the bed to put on the heels Lloyd had left for me and he opened the door as I was. He stopped at looked at me, he shook his head and walked over to me and pulled my hair out of the ponytail I put it in.

"I like it down better." Lloyd said and I half nodded. He took my hand. "Come with me." Lloyd said and pulled me quickly from the room. We walked into another room and I saw someone tied to a chair and I noticed who it was right way. He was bloody and beaten but I knew.

"Jason!" I screamed and went to run to him but Lloyd held my hand tightly not letting me leave his side. Jason looked up and saw me.

"Hansen! You bastard! Let her go! She isn't part of this!" Jason yelled as my eyes filled with tears. Lloyd looked at me.

"See, I don't think I can do that. Pumpkin here is just too precious to let go. I brought her in here so you could see her before you died and you know that she will be well taken care of." Lloyd said and I looked at him horror.

"Lloyd!" I said and he pulled out a gun.

"Raina, look away! Don't watch this." Jason said. I looked at Lloyd.

"Please don't do this. Don't kill him! I will do anything you want just don't kill him." I begged. Lloyd kept his gun pointed and Jason but look at me with a smirk on his face.

"Anything?" Lloyd asked and I didn't like the sinister way he asked and looked.

"Anything ." I repeated. Lloyd crashed his lips to mine and I instinctively moaned in the kiss and I felt Lloyd smile in our kiss.

"You are going to regret that answer." Lloyd said breaking apart our kiss and he shot Jason twice without even looking. My eyes never left Lloyds and I fought off the tears.

"Didn't need someone interfering." Lloyd said grabbing my hand after handing the gun off and pulling me to his room.