Best Friends Forever - Chris Evans

"SEBBY!" I yelled opening his apartment door as I walked in. He doesn't answer me and I groaned.

"SEBBY!" I yell again knowing it annoys him. I walked back towards his bedroom.

"I am opening this door, I swear to god you better not be naked or with a girl." I open the door and he is sitting on the edge of his bed putting his shoes on.

"Sebby I have been calling you. Why didn't you answer me?" I asked and he walked up to me as I stood in the doorway to his room.

"Because Nene I don't answer to that." He said, kissed my cheek and left his room.

"Yeah well I don't answer to Nene, it's Jay." I said and he laughed.

"Fine, I will just call you your full name Journey." Sebastian said.

"Fine Sebastian Stan." I said as he poured me a cup of coffee in a to-go cup. He handed me the coffee and then grabbed his own.

"God fine Jay, are you ready to go? We got some shopping to do." Sebastian said and I nodded. I linked my arm in his as we walked out of his apartment building and headed down the street. Sebastian Stan and I had been friends since he moved to the united states at the age of 12 and I was 11. We were in the same grade and even lived down the street from where my family lived so we became instant friends and we have become inseparable ever since. We were never romantically involved and never wanted to be. People suggested it all the time and we gagged in their faces. We never saw each other that way. We were out shopping for our mother's birthdays since Sebastian always sucked at shopping for his mom.

"You know, there will come a time you have to do this alone." I said and he shook his head.

"Nope, you will always come with me." Sebastian said.

"What about when you get married and your wife doesn't want me around?" I asked and Sebastian laughed.

"Okay let's get a couple things straight love, I have to have a girlfriend first before I even consider marriage and if any girl I'm with doesn't want you around then she isn't for me. You come first." Seb said and kissed my cheek and I smiled. We saw some paparazzi ahead of us snapping photos. They linked us together all the time and Seb hated it but there was nothing we could so to stop it.

"Just ignore them." I said and Seb and he laughed.

"Always do." He said as we continued to walk then we reached the department store we always shopped for our moms at.

"So what did we buy them last year?" Seb asked and I groaned.

"Perfume and purses and got yelled at." I said and Seb nodded.

"Oh yeah my mom yelled at us in Romanian and I had to translate for you, that wasn't fun, I could barely keep up with her." Seb said and I laughed.

"Yeah and you trying to figure out some of the words was fun since she was using words you didn't even know." I said and he laughed.

"Yeah so nothing too expensive." Seb said and I stopped walking.

"I got it. It's something both will love, not too expensive and they wont get mad." I said and Seb smiled at me.

"Please fill me in." Seb said and I gripped his arm tighter and we walked to housewares.

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

"So monogramed wine glasses, a bottle of their favorite wine and flowers. You are a genius." Seb said and I smiled as we left the wine store.

"What can I say, I know what I'm doing." I said and Seb smiled.