Mystery Guest - Chris Evans

A/N: THIS IS NOW A FULL SHORT STORY TITLED WORLDS APART.

"Hey everybody welcome back. I'm still her with Chris and Scott Evans and we are about to play a game." Jimmy Fallon said and they laughed but groaned.

"The last 2 times we have been here together and played a game, I got ratted out for stuff." Chris said and everyone laughed.

"Well I can't promise that won't happen this time but what I can tell you is it won't be either of you ratting each other out. It will be other people." Jimmy said.

"Other people?!" Scott questioned scared.

"We have 3 people backstage that are going to tell us a few facts hopefully embarrassing and you have to try to figure out who it is." Jimmy explained. Scott looked at Chris and got worried.

"Okay mystery guest one. Gives us the clues." Jimmy said.

The guest gave the clue and Scott easily had him picked at his boyfriend Steve that he didn't know was in town.

"Okay mystery guest two." Jimmy said.

Quickly again Chris and Scott picked the guest as their did Shanna. I smiled seeing Shanna but got scared knowing they were probably going to guess me so fast problem being I hadn't seen either of them in 5 years.

*****FLASHBACK; 5 YEARS AGO*****

"You don't have to go Astoria." Chris said.

"I think I do. She doesn't want me here and you are making it clear her opinion matters more than my feelings." I said and Chris groaned.

"Come on it's my moms birthday brunch, she wants you here...we all do." Chris said and I groaned.

"Right! The childhood best friend that spent almost every waking moment at your house as kids doesn't seem to matter anymore because Chris'a new girlfriend can't stand me being around." I said.

"Listen Jenny just doesn't understand our relationship. She knows you are the family friend but she also thinks there was something between us." Chris said.

"Right! Because there must always be something. I love you Chris I do but I can't constantly be around when you bring girlfriends around. You think it doesn't hurt me?!" I asked and I clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Why does it hurt you Tori?!" Chris asked confused.

"Nevermind, forget I mentioned it Chris." I said and went to walk out but he grabbed my hand.

"Astoria..." Chris said. I looked at him holding on to my hand and I shook my head as tears threatened to fall.

"I can't Chris, listen, you can be the first to know. I can't stay in Boston anymore, it hurts too much. I'm going to be moving to Paris, I got the international position with work." I said.

"No, you can't move to Paris...Tori..." Chris said and I sighed.

"Give me a reason to stay Chris?" I said looking in his eyes but he just looked at me.

"I would never want to hold you back."

"Give me a reason to stay, a good reason..." I said knowing what he wanted to say, but he wouldn't.

"Good luck in Paris, Tori." Chris said, kissed my cheek. Some tears started to fall as I walked out the door and by the time I reach my car I was sobbing. That was the last day I saw anyone in the Evans family...

*****END FLASHBACK*****

...Until now.

"Okay third and final mystery guess. Give us your clues." Jimmy said and I sighed.