I Wanna Be With You - Chris Evans

I was sitting at the head bridal table watching everyone have a good time at the reception and I was perfectly fine with this

I was sitting at the head bridal table watching everyone have a good time at the reception and I was perfectly fine with this. Standing up for my best friend at her wedding was enough of me being in the spotlight and in front of people. My best friend Shanna Evans...well Enman now was married, and she was so excited to ask me to be a bridesmaid and I couldn't help but say yes even though I hate being in front of people. Not only did I hate being in front of people, but Shanna's brother was also in the wedding, the one and only Chris Evans. He and I were also good friends, we wanted to be more but had talked about it for years that we didn't want to ruin our friendship or my friendship with Shanna.

"Hey Fally, you gonna join us on the dance floor at all?" Scott, Shanna's other brother said dancing by the table, and I smiled shaking my head.

"No thank you." I said and I felt someone sit beside me.

"Come on Fallon, you can't be scared to cut loose." Chris said sitting next to me.

"Not too loose though, gotta keep my wits about me, don't want to do too much damage." I said and Chris smiled and kissed my cheek. We heard a slow song start playing and Chris held his hand out to me.

"Come on a slow song won't kill you, can't do too much damage slow dancing." Chris said and I laughed.

"Okay when I step on your toes, don't complain." I said and took his hand, we walked to the dance floor and Chris moved my arms around his neck and I linked my finger on the back of his neck and he placed his arms around my waist, holding me close linking his hands behind my back, I smiled up at him. I heard the song playing and sighed shaking my head.

"Is the DJ trying to send us a message?" I asked in a sarcastic tone and Chris laughed.

"Maybe..." Chris shrugged. I huffed a laugh and just shook my head. I started playing with the hair on the back on Chris's head. He smiled at me when I did, he always liked when I did it.

🎵I try but I can't seem to get myself
To think of anything but you
Your breath on my face
Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth
I taste the truth
You know what I came here for
So I won't ask for more
I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one who's in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say,
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you🎵

"Fallon, can we talk about it again?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris..." I groaned and he sighed.

"Why not?" Chris asked.

"Because we both said friendships were more important. We don't work out things will be tense when we are both around. I can't do that to Shanna, us or the family." I said and he sighed and leaned his forehead down on mine and I closed my eyes.

🎵So I'll hold you tonight
Like I would if you were mine
To hold forever more
And I'll savor each touch that I wanted
So much to feel before
How beautiful it is
Just to be like this
I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one who's in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you🎵

"We can work it out Fallon, we are adults and we know things happen but what if we are ignoring this and there is something there? Don't we have the right to see where this could go?" Chris asked and I sighed lifting his forehead from mine. I knew he was right and I knew I wanted to know too but I didn't want to get hurt or ruin anything else I had going with him. I didn't answer and just sighed.

🎵Oh baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore
It drives me crazy when I try to
So call my name
Take my hand
And make my wish
Baby, your command
I wanna be with you
There's nothing more to say
There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you🎵

Once the song was over I smiled at Chris and he was smiling at me.

"Look at that, no damaged toes." Chris said and I smiled at him. He leaned down and I wasn't sure what he was planning on doing until he leaned towards my cheek and kissed my cheek. The kiss lingered and I closed my eyes as he did. He felt him remove his lips and move to my ear. "I wanna be with you." Chris whispered in my ear and I sighed. He then walked away.

💕💕💕💕💕

Scott, Carly their other sister, Chris and I all walked down the hall to our block of hotel rooms that night after the reception. In fact Scott was giving me a piggyback ride since my feet were killing me I swore I couldn't walk anymore. We dropped me off at my door first. I hugged everyone and Chris kissed my cheek again and I just looked at him and saw him walk down the hall, noticed he was 3 doors down, I sighed as I closed my door. I got out of my dress and took my hair down from the updo. I changed into nothing but my bathrobe and just sat on the edge of the foot of the bed. I kept looking at my hotel room door and would get up to leave but then would stop. I knew what I wanted and he was right down the hall. I finally took a deep breath and walked out the door to my room. I quietly walked down the hall and reached his door. I took a deep breath and quietly knocked. He didn't answer right away, as I was about to give up and walk away the door opened.

"Fallon?" Chris asked and I smiled at him.

"I want to be with you Chris." I said and he smiled at me gripping me by my waist, crashing his lips to mine as he pulled me into his room.