A Starting Point - Chris Evans

"Mark! You here?!" I called out to my brother as I walked into his house

"Office!" He replied as I walked through his house with my arms full of research files. I walked in and saw he was a video chat.

"Oh sorry, I didn't think you would be working..." I said and he shook his head.

"It's okay." Mark said and I saw it was Chris Evans and I smiled.

"Hey Chris, sorry to interrupt." I said.

"No problem, Junie." Chris said and I smiled shaking my head.

"It's June...Chrissy." I said and he chuckled. Mark smiled at both of us shaking his head.

"Alright children..." Mark interjected. "What do you got for me?" Mark added.

Mark and Chris ran A Starting Point, an organization that Chris Evans and my brother Mark Kassen started to help the American public with getting more in touch with their elected officials on political issues that may be plaguing the country that people don't understand.

Mark hired me as his research assistant to help him out when all of this started. He has been friends with Chris for years so I in turn had known Chris for just as long.

"So, this is everything I found that I think you will want to cover. When I did the survey, this seemed to be the main topics people wanted covered, so I wrote up some mock questions." I explained to Mark, and he looked amazed. I then looked at the camera on the laptop. "I also sent you an email with all this information." I added and Chris looked to be going through his email.

"Thanks June." Chris said I nodded.

"Okay well, I'm heading home..." I trailed off.

"Don't you want to stay have dinner?" Mark asked and I shook my head.

"No, raincheck though. I just want to go home, relax in a bubble bath and clear my brain with some smutty romance novel so I can forget everything political for a while." I said and Mark just shook his head and covered his ears.

"Don't want to hear this from my baby sister! Get out of here." Mark laughed and I smiled.

"Bye Chris." I said waving at him and then I kissed Mark's cheek. "Bye." I said.

"Bye Junie." Chris said and I felt my heart flutter again when Chris called me Junie but thankful, I didn't have to hide the blush on my face this time.

I walked out to my car and drove home. I really did just want a relaxing night in a bubble bath with some candles lit and a raunchy smut filled romance novel. These nights were some of my favorites.

I started the bath water and walked back into my room and started to undress. I put on my silk robe. As I was bending over to grab my book someone rushed up behind me and grabbed my hips. I went to scream but a hand was clasped over my mouth.