It Must Have Been Love - Chris Evans

I was sitting in the trailer on the set of Avengers: Infinity War just getting ready to leave and go back to my hotel for the day since my coverage was done, when the door opened and I saw the Russo Brothers walk in and I smiled

"Hey guys. Is there a problem?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"How well do you and Chris get along now?" Joe asked and I scoffed.

"We haven't really spoken. Reason as to why I'm happy we don't have many scenes together and if we do, I'm far enough away from him...why?" I asked and they just looked at each other.

"Well Chris and Scarlett were supposed to do an interview with Entertainment Tonight but her daughter isn't feeling well and we need someone to fill in. We figured since your coverage is done for the day..." Anthony said and I groaned looking at them and then to the floor.

"Chris wont want to do the interview with me. I would get Lizzie or someone else." I said and they sighed.

"You are the only available one Oaklynn." Joe said and I sighed and nodded

"Where do I need to go?" I asked and the smiled.

"The media trailer at the end of the row." Joe said and I nodded. I looked at my assistant.

"I will be back to get my stuff when I'm done with the interview." I said and she nodded. "You can go back to the hotel if you want to though." I said and walked out of my trailer and headed to the media trailer. I had my cellphone in my hand and it went off with a text message.

SCARJO: If I would have known they would have asked you to do the interview I would have figured something out.

OAKLYNN: It's fine, the baby girl was sick, be a mom first and foremost. It's fine Chris and I have done good ignoring each other for since we broke up. We were bound to get thrown together eventually.

SCARJO: I love you so much and if he does something stupid, you tell me. I will put him on diaper duty next time baby girl had a blowout. 🤣🤣

I laughed at this as I walked into the media trailer. I saw the interviewer setting up, I saw the chairs for Chris and I, which his was already occupied. I sighed when he turned and around and saw me. I walked in and sat next to him.

"Where's Scarlett?" Chris asked.

"Baby girl got sick, you got me since I'm the only one available." I said and he just half nodded. The interviewer looked at both of us.

"Is this going to be a problem?" She asked and we shook our heads.

"I think we can be professional..." I said and looked at Chris and he just half nodded. Their sound guy came over and placed mics on us and I sighed looking over at Chris.

"What?" Chris asked and I just shook my head. I looked at him still in his Cap uniform.

"You aren't done for the day?" I asked and he nodded.