Daring ~ Ch32

Warnings : Mentions of rape

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

"That was the most fun that I've had in a while. Thank you for taking me here." The princess sincerly thanked with a gentle smile as she walked beside Sukuna who just now began his journey back through the forest the moment (Y/n) managed to get out of the lake after a full hour of playing in the water. Even now, the man was still clearly in a sour mood. The fact that his signature jujutsu refused to work against one weak hearted princess was still fresh on his mind, after all.

"I didn't take you here." Sukuna replied gruffly, kicking a stone roughly as he walked. His words made (Y/n) chuckle despite the fact that he was right.
"Right. I kind of just followed you here, didn't I? Well, even so...thank you." (Y/n) chuckled softly, knowing that Sukuna really had no idea just how truly sincere her words were.

Sukuna gave her more and more to be thankful for everyday. Like now, for instance. The fact he was walking slower than usual because the princess was too tired and pained to keep up with his normal pace. This was something that the princess realised instantly after getting out of the water, however she did not mention it because she knew that Sukuna would only deny it before attempting to prove her wrong. So she would stay quietly thankful- as she usually was.

"Though...I would've had more fun if you had swam with me." The girl teased, a cheeky grin on her face as she peaked around Sukuna's arm to take a glance as his face which was looking more annoyed by the minute. The man let out the huff of disbelief, not understanding how one simple girl could be so forward and brave - especially with him, Ryomen Sukuna - the 'demon' of Japan.

"Keep dreaming." Sukuna scoffed, rolling his eyes as he walked while (Y/n) only giggled in amusement beside him.
"You're no fun, Sukuna. I know you needed some time to calm down- but you sat there watching me like a boring old man!" The girl told him, the comparison making the pinkette clench his jaw angrily and glare at her.

"And you flailed around in the water like a fish with no fins." The man snapped, his defensiveness getting the best of him quite quickly. But the princess didn't mind his defensive outburts, she was long used to it all by now.
"I suppose that I did. But the splashing is what makes it fun." The princess giggled, droplets of water cascading down from her hair to her cheeks as she laughed.

Sukuna rolled his eyes at her statement, not understanding how splashing in water could be fun for a person- especially considering the aftermath in which she was walking through the forest as the sun went down with clearly uncomfortably wet clothing. Was all of that really worth it to her?
"And now you're drenched." Sukuna commented bluntly, eyeing the girl's form from the corner of his eyes as she began to drain the exess water out of her hair.

"I know. I don't even know how I'll be able hide this when I go back to the castle." (Y/n) whined with a pout, thinking about scenarios in which she managed to not cause too much attention with her soaking wet form through the castle halls. Her family still hasn't flund out about her escapes, after all. It would be tough to get back to her chambers like this and she was sure that by now Toru had began his daily hunt for her.

As (Y/n) continued to drain her hair as she walked, inch by inch her kimono began slipping down her shoulders from all the arm movement- her hadajuban slipping down slightly with it. Slowly, her neck and shoulders began to become more and more exposed- unbeknownst to her as she dealt with her hair. But Sukuna was painfully aware of every second as it went past in slow motion. How long untill she adjusted it? How long untill she let out a squeak of embarrassment and began timidly stumbling on her words?