Need ~ Ch49

Warnings : Blood, Gore & Violence

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

Sukuna had never felt such anger before in his life, not even the princess had managed to anger him this much. The man felt fury like no other, not even on behalf of himself nor Shuntaro's death. No, instead he was angry for one sole reason. Whoever responsible for this massacre had managed to make the princess cry. Not even Sukuna himself had managed to achieve that, and after seeing the way she sobbed, he hoped he never would.

The pinkette withered in anger the moment (Y/n) fell to her knees beside the dead child, each second passing making him more enraged. Sukuna did not really care for the lives of others, this kid being no different. But after seeing (Y/n) cry for the first time, watching her feel the pain that she was, he wished that he could turn back time to the point that the kid could be saved.

Sukuna could only stand and watch the princess as she choked on her on blood aswell as tears, his heart ching with a pain that he had never experienced before. While standing there, Sukuna only had one single thought on this mind. This thought repeating again and again like a mantra in his head. He was going to kill who ever was responsible for this...and it will be the most painful thing they'll have ever felt in their pathetic lives.

"Hey, Kuzan! You missed two people!" A man said from behind Sukuna, making the pinkette grin maliciously down to the floor after hearing the new arrivals.
"Ah, really? I thought I got everyone with that last jujutsu." Kuzan said with surprise, following behind his friend towards where (Y/n) and Sukuna were. Sukuna could practically smell the bloodlust dripping off of them, as well as their cursed energy. It was clear to him that these were the men responsible.

Oh, their screams would be divine.

The closer Kuzan got to Sukuna who had his back facing them, the clearer he began to see the pinkette. The escapee soon began to notice the four arms that Sukuna had, instantly bursting out in evil vindicting laughter behind Sukuna.
"Yo, this guy has four arms! That's disgusting, man!" Kuzan laughed, his eyes bloodshot from all the specs of blood of his kills that had gotten into them, making him look more manic than he already did.

Sukuna became angrier at the clear disrespect of the killer behind him, slowly and antagonisingly turning to face them both. The pinkette's eyes were blacked out while staring at the ground, any spec of mercy that he may have once contained was now torn to shreds. But it wasn't untill Heidan, the 2nd ex-jujutsu sorcerer, saw Sukuna's four arms himself that something within him had clicked. He recognised his features from the whispers that went around prison a year ago.

"F-four arms? Wait, Kuzan-" Heidan was cut off by Sukuna, the pinkette's sadistic grin striking fear within Heidan while Kuzan had no clue in the slightest.
"Oh, how I've missed bloodshed. Though, this time not for pleasure...no, this time for you have infuriated me." Sukuna chuckled, his vemon practically dripping off his lips as he chuckled, taking a slow step towards the two escapees.

"Oh shit, man! Run!" Heidan yelled as he tried to turn around, Kuzan chuckling at Sukuna's confidence while believing that he could easily win a fight with him.
"Run? Are you joking?" Kuzan chuckled, completely obvious. Heidan gave up on trying to save his friend, deciding to run and save his own life. But before he could and before Kuzan could ready his own jujutsu, Sukuna grinned and held up both of his hands, making a sign.

"Domain expansion : Malevolent shrine." Sukuna smirked, watching as Heidan's face paled, knowing it was already over for them before it had even started. Sukuna grinned as the floors became water and a shrine rose from the depths of it, the blue sky becoming back as night, matching Sukuna's eyes. Sukuna waited untill his domain had fully formed before uttering a word, smirking at Heidan who had fallen to the floor out of fear.