Distraction ~ Ch54

Warnings : Oral, fingering, squirting

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

Sukuna's attitude had been bothering me for the past hour. He was acting so unlike himself, seeming sad and quiet. He's barely spoken to me for the past two days and I wondered if it was because I had done something wrong. For the first day, I ignored it. I tried my hardest to bring up the mood as most people in the castle tell me that that was what I was best at. But it didn't work.

Sukuna still seemed as if his mind were somewhere else. I searched my memories so hard at night to think about anything that I may have done to upset him. But as far as I could remember, the past week had gone by perfectly. Of course, there was the hitch with the ex-jujutsu sorcerers who tried to attack me. But Sukuna killed them within my first few minutes of meeting them. So it couldn't be that.

"Sukuna?" I called out with a slight frown, lifting my head off of his shoukder to swivel infront of him. I blocked his view of the landscape behind me- well, not really. I was significantly shorter than him, after all. But I did manage to force his eyes onto me after the sudden appearance, making his neck tilt down slightly to give me his attention.

"You've been silent all day...Is something wrong?" I asked him, tilting my head at him, watching his pupils flicker slightly at the question. I've read abit about eye movements and knew that each flicker of the eyes could mean an answer. Unfortunately, I didn't have that means of information at the castle. So for now, I could only make a guess that he seemed to be on edge.

Sukuna shook his head at me, averting his eyes past me once again which only confirmed that something was wrong. This only made me more upset.
"You're lying to me." I mumbled with another frown, watching as his brows began to furrow. It was clear to me that he didn't know what to say- or even how to say it. But I was sure that he wanted to.

"Look at me." I whispered gently, grabbing his cheek with my hand and gently turning his head so that he could look me in the eyes again. He struggled to keep eye-contact, wanting to turn away in a way that almost made him look guilty. But that certainly wasn't it, because guilt is a complex emotion that Sukuna has yet to experience.

I looked up at Sukuna with the most comforting look that I could muster, trying to tell him without words that he could tell me anything. Sukuna has never had anyone to vent to- to talk to, even. So all of this, despite it being a year, was still so new to him. More specifically, the term of communication. Because as this relashionship progresses, more things can be learnt- especially for Sukuna.

"I think I feel...regret." Sukuna mumbled to me, his eyes now cast low as I continued to hold his cheek within my palm. My heart practically stopped the moment he said those words as I wasn't prepared to him admit something like that so upfront. Where was the angry and malicious man I met a over year ago? Gone? No, I wasn't naiive enough to believe that. Maybe for now, he was being locked away.

"Regret? What for?" I asked him slowly with confusion, wondering what such a confident man could regret. Sukuna was head-strong and I could never imagine the man regret a thing in his life. But yet here we are, with him sitting silently infront of me with his head hung low and regret filling his red orbs. Sukuna was hesitant on answering me, staying silent for a few moments to figure out how he would reply.

"I...can't say." He admitted lowly, still not looking me in the eyes in a way that made him seem ashamed for now being able to tell me. I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't hurt by the fact that he felt that there were still things that he couldn't share with me. But still, I ignored that gutting feeling and continued to try to him sort through all of his.