Evil ~ Ch64

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Sukuna!" I called out excitedly as I ran up the hill with bundle of wool in my arms that I kept unbelievably safe as I ran. If I could count the amount of times that I had ran up this hill excitedly calling my lovers name, I'm sure it would be over 100. But I couldn't help it, he was the first person that popped in my mind when I had something to share.
"Hmm?" Sukuna replied back with a humm, lifting his arms so that could fall into his embrace- which I did with ease.

I stayed silent for a little while, panting to catch my breath while trying to let the wind cool me down. Sukuna waited patiently, tracing circles into my waist while calmly staring at the sunset.
"Why do you seem so excited, hmm?" Sukuna asked me after waiting until my breathing was normal paced.
"Because of this!" I cheered happily, pulling out the bundle of grey wool from under my arm and holding it up high so that he could see it.

"A scarf?" He asked rhetorically, watching as it unvieled it's length as it slipped through my fingers. It was a plain grey woollen scarf, one that admittedly took me quite a while to knit as knitting wasn't my strong suit. I was great with sewing, however knitting didn't come as easy to me. So I had to redo this scarf almost 8 times, needing it to be absolutely perfect with no mistakes whatsoever.

"You used to have a red one last year but it got old and tattered so you stopped wearing it. So I made you this to replace it." I told him with a soft smile, handing it over to him and watching as he inspected it from top to bottom.
"I made it as thin as your old one so that you could wear it in summer too." I added, watching Sukuna's features carefully for any sign of what he could be feeling.

"You made this all by yourself?" Sukuna asked, making sure he was understanding correctly. I couldn't tell if he was more grateful or suprised.
"Mhm. I know grey isn't your usual colour but it matches your kimono quite nicely." I explained, pointng to the grey seemings of his kimono. Sukuna then wraped the scarf around his neck, wearing it as he wore his last and pulling off this new colour perfectly.

He didn't say anything as he stared down at his neck, getting used to the feel of this new piece of clothing.
"Do you like it?" I asked him nervously, his silence slightly putting me on edge. Instead of responding, the man put two fingers under my jaw and tilted my head up to look at him. Then he connected our lips, passionately thanking me without words.

When he parted, I couldn't help but softly giggle with a fat cheeky smile on my blushed pink-tinted face.
"I'll take that as a yes." I smiled, letting my head get comfortable at the crook of his neck with the scarf acting as a comforting pillow.
"Hey, Sukuna..." I mumbled into the wall, calling out to hik again. He hummed in response, staying silent and waiting for me to speak.

"The newly built village will open their marketplace in a few days." I said, telling him the gossip I had heard from Toru just this morning at breakfast.
"That one?" Sukuna asked, motioning his head over towards the north village that was just a pile of rubble only a few months ago. I nodded eagerly, letting my eyes set on the wheelbarrows and carriages that were being dragged into the village as the new residents moved in.

"Mhm, the new homeowners are settling in at the moment. On friday they'll open the market which is said to become a tourist attraction due to how big it'll be." I told him eagerly, already seeing the outlines of the markets streets from where I sat. The stalls were lined up one after the other at the back of the village, taking up alot if the field with it. Sukuna sighed at this information, looking down at me with squinted accusing eyes.

"And I'm guessing you want me to join you?" He accused, a raised eyebrow telling me that he saw through my nonchalance of the whole conversation. I was going to work my way up to the question, but he already knew it was coming the moment I brought it up.
"Hehe...maybe?" I said questly, my voice hopeful but very timid because I already knew he had no interest in things as trivial as shopping.

Sukuna sighed again, shaking his head as he exhaled with a small chuckle.
"You always seem so innocent but you're secretly an evil little thing, aren't you?" The pinkette accused, amusement in his voice as he smirked down at me. I gasped at his accusation, pouting at him for saying such a thing.
"Now, why would you think that?" I pouted, not sure if I should be taking offence or not.

"Because you know I can't say no to you." Sukuna mused, making me giggle devilishly at his reply. My heart warmed at his words, though my eyes sparked with cheekiness as I leaned up further to Sukuna's face with a smirk.
"And why is that?" I proded, biting my lip to hold back the grin that wanted to break through. Sukuna lifed a single finger to brush against my lips before murmuring,

"Because you, little princess, have me wrapped around your finger."

(A.N ~ And so the time has come...)

Chapter 65 Quote Teaser :

"(Y-Y/n)?"