Bumblebee ~ Ch59

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

"I know it is here somewhere!" (Y/n) exclaimed with an excited grin, her arm looped around one of Sukunas as she dragged him through the east village streets. This visit had been planned for weeks, ever since Levi had told (Y/n) about his time spent here. Ever since then she knew she had to come with Sukuna. It took a while, but here they were. Though, Sukuna on the other hand had no idea as to why they were here as (Y/n) insisted for it to be a suprise.

"What are you even looking for?" Sukuna asked her, confusion and impatience laced all over his voice as he watched his lover look down every alleyway of every street as they had been doing for the past 20 minutes. Her optimism would one day be the death of him.
"You'll know when we get there." The princess giggled as she adjusted her black hood that kept slipping due to the wind. Though now come to think of it, she didn't seem to recall where she got this cloak from.

After a couple of minutes of searching, (Y/n) seemed to have finally found what she was looking for. Sukuna knew that by the way she gasped and let a grin overtake her face while the grip around his arm became tighter in reflex.
"There it is!" She yelled out giddily, pointing at an oldfashioned store at the the end of the road. That was when she set off into a sprint, dragging Sukuna with her for almost a whole second before Sukuna stopped her.

"No running." He told her simply, at times like this reminding her that he really did care for the girl. With a hand over the girl's already aching heart she nodded with a grateful smile before continuing to drag Sukuna to the store- now with more of a quick walk which made Sukuna roll his eyes with a huff of amusement. She seemed to always forget about her dying heart when she was excited, and that would be endearing if it weren't for the fact that one day her excitement may kill her.

When (Y/n) and Sukuna arrived, the girl turned to face Sukuna with an expecting gaze, wanting to see his reaction after seeing where she had taken him.
"A teahouse?" The man asked her slowly after reading the sign as well as judging the badly drawn cup of tea on the sign that was outside the shop. (Y/n) eagerly nodded at Sukuna, almost acting as if it were her who had a passion for tea- which she did, but not nearly as much as Sukuna even though he never shows it.

"Mhm, Levi told me about it. He used to work here before he was employed by the castle. I thought we could rent a room for a few hours and drink some tea." She told him with an innocent smile, a smile that showed Sukuna the sincerity of her actions.

Sukuna squinted his eyes at her, not looking forward to sitting in a confined space that he didn't trust. But the moment began skipping to the door, he knew he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Before she entered, she stopped at the entrance and turned to face him as she noticed that her grip around his wrist had slipped and now he wasn't following behind her.

"Come on, Kuna! It'll be a nice change of scenery!" She whined, motioning for him to join her with her hands. Sukuna had realised for a while now that the girl refrained from calling out his name publicly when the two were together, as his name was now feared across Japan. Despite his identity masking jujutsu, she wanted nothing to ruin their day. As much as he hated to admit it, this nickname of hers made him weak in the knees enough not to resist her.

So with that, he sighed and followed his lover through the doors and into the teahouse. The inside was bigger than he assumed, decorated by oak wood and chinese style decoration which made the place more comfortable. At front desk sat an old lady who ironically was drinking warm tea, noted by the steam emitting from the cup as she took a sip. The moment the old lady saw the two lovers, she immediately stood with a smile, happy to have tea loving customers.