Mental ~ Ch60

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"Sukuna!" I yelled giddily, wiping a drop of blood the slipped past my lips as I made it to the top of the hill. A smile graced my face after seeing him in his usual place, surrounded by a ring of flames that he was fidling with as he waited for me. After hearing my voice, he put the flames out and turned his head to face me, hearing the urgency and enthusiasm laced in my voice.

"Sukuna, I have something to show you." I told him, hauling the cloth covered package under my arm as I quickly made my way infront of him.
"Oh?" Sukuna replied curiously, raising his brow as he watched me unravel the so-called package that I snuck out.
"Just give me a moment." I mumbled with concentration, as I untied the knot that I placed at the tp of the cloth to keep everything safely in place.

Once the knot was loosened, the cloth seemed to unravel itself and I managed to pull out the lilac covered kimono from it before the material fell to the ground. I held it up with a giddy smile, showcasing it off to Sukuna as if it were a prize medal. He gave a confused smirk and raised brow in response, not understanding why I was so excited.
"What's this?" He asked me, reaching out to feel the fabric of the kimono between his fingers before looking back up at me.

"I'll show you. Now, turn away." I told him without thinking as I untied the fabric of the golden Kimono that I was already wearing. It wasn't untill I looked up and saw Sukuna's raised brow and amused eyes that I realised what I had asked of him. After all, what was the point in him looking away when he had seen it all before? And for me to ask Sukuna of all people to turn away? Now that was foolish of me.

"Right, sorry. Force of habit." I gigged shyly as I slipped off my kimono. It's not that I was too shy to change infront of a man. It was that I was brought up to be a respectful princess, a lady who shyed away from a man's gaze even if it didn't matter to me on the inside. Sukuna smirked as he watched me change infront of him, looking me up and down as now my legs and shoulders were bare to him. Of course, the most important parts of me were still covered by my hadajuban which I did not need to remove.

It took me less than a minute to dress into my new lilac coloured kimono, embroidered with silver linings on the edge which was a personal request of mine. I loved silver but as a royal, gold was the most customary thing to wear unless it was a special occasion. Once I was done, I carelessly dropped my golden kimono on the grass beside me so that I could give Sukuna a twirl of this new kimono.

"Do you like it?" I asked him, a grin on my face as I done a few poses, trying not to flush as he looked at me wuth hunger evident in his eyes. His smirk was intoxicating, drawing my eyes to his lips and distracting me from posing. Sukuna hummed in approval, his eyes flickering over every inch of me which I tried not to let me feel nervous.

"It's for Miyuki's coming of age cermony tomorrow as she will turn 18. I snuck it out to show you." I giggled, twirling once more though this time it was more for myself as I was indeed obsessed with this kimono. To me it was like a piece of art, undeniably my new favourite.
"You look...divine." Sukuna complimented, making me smile softly at the rare and sincere compliment.

"Thank you." I mumbled, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear as I pepared to take it off.
"As much as I'd like to continue wearing it, mother would kill me if I got it dirty before tomorrow." I pouted, undoing the tie around my waist so that I could slip it off. I picked up the black cloth and folded the new kimono inside it before tying it closed, still standing half-naked infront of Sukuna. He sat there silently the whole time, following me every move with his red eyes.

Once the new kimono was safely tucked away, I then reached down for my gold kimono with the intentions of putting ut back on. But before I could, Sukuna grabbed my wrist and halted my actions.
"Stay like this." He said, his request more sounding like a demand. So who was I to say no? I nodded with a giggle as I left my kimono behind on the ground, coming closer to Sukuna before straddling his legs.

He was happy with the closeness  holding me eagerly with two of his hands strocking down the sides of my bare legs which gave me goosebumps.
"I'd like to see you like this everyday." He munbled against my neck, making me giggle as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I brushed my fingers within his pink locks, twirling them gently.
"Underdressed?" I asked with amusement, looking down at the man who had his face dug into my neck and was gently biting at the sensitive skin.

"Mhm." He hummed in agreement, making me chuckle before gasping as he but a certain sensitive spot.
"I should just take you back with me to my temple...never let you leave." He mumbled into my skin, still peppering kisses and sucking marks into my collarbone. He seemed intoxicated and I wondered if I had the same effect on him that he had on me.

"Oh yeah?" I responded with a smirk, watching as he leaned up to look at me with drunken heavy-lidded eyes.
"Mhm and nobody would ever know what happened to their dear princess." He said lowly, forcing me to remember the day we met where he said something almost indentical.
"You said something similar to me the day we met, you know?" I mused, resting my forehead against his as I spoke.

"Do you remember the day we met? You were so grouchy." I told him with a giggle, booping his nose before mimicking a growl of his which probbaly didn't sound anything like him at all. Sukuna rolled his eyes at my impression, a hint of a smile poking at his lips.
"Yeah? Well, that was because you were annoying and very persistent." He told me, shaking his head in amusement. And though someone would find his words offending, I knew they were true. I was very annoying and persistent. But look where it got me?

"I like to think it was my persistence that brought us together." I boasted, making Sukuna huff in amusement. The man leaned his head back against the tree as smile graced his features.
"It was your persistence that almost made me kill you." He said pointedly before continuing to say,
"It was your annoyance that brought us together." This sentence brought a warm feeling into my stomach. This man gave me butterflies that never flew away.

"What was it you said to me back then? 'I could have my way with you right now and kill you for how much you've driven me insane.' Was it that? Tell me Sukuna, do I still drive you insane?" I asked cheekily as I waited for his answer with a knowing smile. Sukuna stared at her with that same smirk, his eyes wondering down to my still exposed skin which he hadn't dared forget about.

He took a suspenseful pause, allowing his hands to feel my silky skin beneath his fingertips. Sukuna spent a minute or two, letting his hands explore, dipping then beneath my riding hadajuban to finally be able to grab ahold of my butt. He neaded the flesh with his hands with a low chuckle that told me how much he was loosing his patience with my cheekiness tonight.

"You drive me mental." He whispered to me before leaning forwards and crashing his lips against mine. It was a hungry dominating kiss. One in which would leave my lips red and swolen when we were done. Sukuna was a messy kisser, biting and pulling at the soft flesh of my lips because of how frustrated they made him when I always ran my mouth. Sukuna was always in control but oh how much it probably agitated him that my lips weren't with him from dusk to dawn. I wish I could do this all day, everyday.

Little did I know that this was the calm before the storm before the hurricane...

(A.N ~ 19 chapter of this book left 0-o. How you feel?)

Chapter 61 Quote Teaser :

"...Are your marks by a girl?"