Past ~ Ch58

Warnings : Manga character mention

¤ 3rd Point Of View ¤

Just over two months had gone past for Sukuna and (Y/n). Time seemed to fly when the two of them were together. Their relashionship has done nothing but grow stronger and has blossomed into something that the two of them never wanted to let go of. The two had created a bond that nobody could come in between, and it only grows over time. To think how far they've come over the last two years.

Sukuna found himself less angry than he used to be. The man used to be so angry at people and at life in general. So angry that he never experienced true happiness. But now? His anger had faded, fizzled into a flickering flame that he kept hidden until the next time that he needed it. He never realised how great happiness felt untill now, though he rarely showed it.

(Y/n) felt quite similar to Sukuna. However, instead of anger, she let go of sadness. She had never shown the world her sadness, always covering ut up with a smile. But the longer she spent with Sukuna, she found that she began to really mean her smile. She found that she slowly became content with her life. And despite the last she hs accepted the fact that it would soon end, she has come to dread the day that it happens.

Today was like any other day, deja vu but in the best way possible. (Y/n) had just sat down in between Sukuna's legs as he leaned his back against a tree. It was quite a humid day in Japan yet the two had barely noticed at all, way too entranced be eachothers presence as they stared off into the distance.
"I heard that they're finally rebuilding the north village." (Y/n) said, motioning towards the builders that began emptying out the rubble of the village ruins.

(Y/n) had knew from the beginning, since before Sukuna had altered her memories that her father would rebuild the northern village. He wasn't one to make memorials or pay his respects. In fact, he hadn't payed his respects at all. It's been three months since that village was attacked by the ex-jujutsu sorcerers and the emerpor had done nothing but search the village up and down for his missing dagger- which was still missing, by the way.

The emperor gave up on the dagger after two months, never failing to remind his daughter about the fact that it was her fault that it was missing. And it was indeed her fault, though not for the reason that he thought.
"Oh?" Sukuna retorted, seeming interested in whether the fact (Y/n) condoned this rebuild or not. Now that her memories with Shuntaro are gone, he wondered if she still left a connection with that village.

"Mhm. My father wants to rebuild on the same ground and create an even bigger village with a market street to make it into a tourist attraction." (Y/n) mumbled, digging her head further into Sukuna's neck as she explained what she overheard her father talking about with his advisors in a private meeting.
"And you agree?" Sukuna asked curiously, looking down at the girl as be waited for an answer.

"Why not? I do have to admit that the original village wasn't too eye-catching. Maybe this new market and such will bring the sparkle that this town needs." (Y/n) told him, hearing him humm in response. She wasn't sure if that humm was in agreement or aknowledgement, little did she know it was confirmation. Confirmation that his jujutsu had indeed wiped away all her sentimentality for that village.

"I see." Sukuna replied, averting his eyes back towards the loud workers who began roughly digging the rubble and ash and placing in wheelbarrows. He wondered what they planned to do with all that ash of the village people.
"It's a shame, though. That village hold alot of memories." (Y/n) told Sukuna with a frown, making the man instantly snap head head down to her with confusion. Did she remember something? Did his jujutsu fail to wipe every memory?