Chapter 14

Ryla's P.O.V
Yeah so I was caught, and I got grounded till the end of the week... But today's Friday so I just have to get through today at school then it's the weekend. So let me tell you the story about how my 'little prank' ended.
Rydel and I were driving home, she picked me up. "I have to warn you," She started. I looked over at her. "The boys all misplaced some of their items, and they won't talk to each other." She finished. I nodded and turned towards the window to hide my forming smile. We got to the driveway, and Rydel parked. We walked in and I unpacked my stuff, pulling out my homework and textbooks and setting them on the stairs. I wallked into the living room to see the boys sitting on the couch, watching the TV with mad looks on there faces. I again tried not to laugh. Everyonce and while I would see the boys look at eachother and mumble to them selves. "aw what's with the long faces boys?" I asked in a baby voice. They all blew up yelling at each other and I giggled to myself. Rydel came in and tried to stop the fighting. I walked up the stairs after I grabbed my homework and sat at my desk. "Well if I didn't do it, you didn't do it, you didn't do it, you didn't do it and Rydel didn't do it. Then who did?!" It went silent for a second. "RYLA!" They all chorused. I heard the running up the stairs. I quickly hoped out my window and onto the roof. I left I window open so I could hear there conversation... And get back into my room. "Search the room down." Riker ordered. I head them going through papers and books. "Under the bed?" Ross asked. "HERE IT IS! Ross' skateboard, Riker's sunglasses collection, Rocky's shoes, boy get those things washed... And my snapback!" Ryland exclaimed. "Why didn't she take anything of Rydel's?" Ross asked. I shrugged. I heard them all walk out and I climbed back into my window. I saw my room was kinda a mess... Thanks boys.
They came back up to my room awhile later and at dinner they told Mark and Stormie's... Mark laughed but they grounded me anyways. Right now I'm on the bus. Rydel was busy so was A Riker, Ross was at A&A whatever that is, and the other boys are still mad at me... I was sitting by Webber, we were talking about our project and arranging to meet at the park and work on it in the gazebo. Sounds fun. My stop can and he stood up allowing me to pass by before taking his seat again. He let me have the window seat. I walked in the house and looked at the apples on the counter it made my mouth water... This morning I was too late to eat breakfast, and I never usually do, then my snack go distroyed. A bully stole my lunch sooooo. I've only had water today... I decide on grabbing an apple and taking a big bite. Mmmm yum. I continued up the stairs and worked on my homework, listening to Maroon 5. They are a pretty cool band too. Just like R5... A few minutes later, there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Enter..." I said weirdly... Wow these guys are rubbing off on me. "Hey Ry, we got In'N'Out, mom said we could eat in our rooms robigh, so wanna picnic on the roof?" Ross asked opebeing the door. I saw his puppy smile, and looked to my window. OH right, my window is the only one that leads to the roof. I smiled. "Yeah sure..." I said opening the window And climbing out. Ross followed me and we had a lovely picnic. "Mmm so good." I moaned into my burger. "I know right?!" Ross asked with a mouth full. "So wanna come to A&A tomorrow?" He asked laying back looking up at the sky. "What's A&A?" I asked, eating my...last... Fry... I whined to myself and Ross looked at me weirdly. "It's Austin and Ally," he responded. Still nothing. "Oh that kids show on Disney?" I asked. "It's not a kids show..." Ross whined. "Mhmm surrreee...." I smiled, causing him to grumble. "Wait your on TV?" I asked amazed. He nodded slowly, almost as if he was being sarcastic, but knowing Ross he probably intended to be sarcastic. "Are you coming or not?" He asked. "Sure why not?" I asked. We went back inside.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY! I lost interest in updating, with the homework, other stories and kitten always whining. I am back up to it now so I'll update soon. I had to stop cause it's my bedtime... School is what kills authors... Anyways, hope you enjoyed! DRAMMAAA next chapter!