Chapter 6

Ryla's P.O.V

This week Mark and Stormie are going somewhere to visit family... I think they said Colorado? Anyways, they said Riker was in charge. I'm in my room right now drawing. I've been told by many people that I'm a great drawer, if you give me a photo I can make an exact replica in about a week. No one really knows, and I can't really tell them... well I can but I won't. I locked my door so no pesky Lynch kids could get in. "Whatcha doin?" curse Riker for finding my secret passage. He walked over to the bed and I closed my note book. He gave me puppy eyes, and I shook my head. "Ah well it was worth a shot, anyways we're having a pool party in the backyard, all our friends are coming and they are excited to meet you. You'll also meet Ratliff." he smiled. Hmm this Ratliff figure, I've heard alot about him from the Lynch kids. They do this music thing with him, it's call 5R? R5? one of the two. "Ok get ready baby sis!" Riker chanted unlocking my door and walking out shutting it behind hime. Baby sis? That's a new one. They've only called me Ryla, or sometime Ry, and a couple times Rydel called me Lala. I heard a scream and a splash and saw Ross in the pool, with Rocky looking innocently up it the sky. Did I mention I have a direct veiw of the pool. Ross noticed me in the window and started jestureing for me to come down. I shook my head and closed my curtain. I kinda don't wanna go to this pool party, everyone will be asking me questions, they'll be older then me, I'll probaby get thrown/pushed in the pool and all that stuff. I can swim, but when I'm in water I start having a panic attack. When I was 4½ we went to a lake and something under the water grabbed my foot, and I couldn't get out, luckily my grandmother noticed I didn't come up for air and saved me. I've never liked big bodies of water since. I decided if I wore a big sweatshirt and jeans no one would push me in the water. As I walked through the kitchen Riker stepped infront of me. He held up and apple and an orange. "Take one, you haven't eaten anything all day." I sighed and grabbed the apple. I wasn't going to eat it, I usually have one meal a day, it's just my eating habits. when I got outside, Ross came up to me and hugged me, he was soaking wet. "Why aren't you wearing a swim suit?" he asked, I shrugged. "Ooo an apple!" he said sounding like a 5 year old. I shrugged and handed it over to him. He took a bite and started walking over to a girl with back hair, a red headed boy, and a girl with brown hair who was glaring at me. Wow I've been out here for 3 minutes and already someone is glaring at me. I saw Rocky talking to a girl, and Rydel talking to a boy, with a fake moustache on? Rydel noticed me and dragged the boy my way. "Ryla, this is Ratliff." she said pushing him towards me. "Uh Hi." he said holding out his hand. I shook it and looked at Rydel. "Oh yeah Ryla doesn't talk..." She said the boy looked at me and smiled. They bothe went out to the diving board and jumped in. I walked back into the house not wanting to be out there with all those teenages any longer. "Hey Lala, what's up?" Riker asked leaning against the counter. I satin one of the chairs and shrugged. "You want to meet some of my glee friends?" I shrugged, What on earth is a Glee? A happy friend? "Curt, Grant, Darren. Come down I want you to meet my baby sister!" he yelled up the stairs. "Riker we've already met Rydel, like a hundred times," said a boy with black hair walking into the room followed by a guy with curly black hair and a guy with brown hair, kinda quiffed up. "And your not Rydel..." said the other black haired boy. "Ryla, This is Curt Mega, Grant Gustin and Darren Criss, and guys this is Ryla, my baby sister." Riker introduced. Each boy smiled and shook my hand when there name was said. "Ryla doesn't talk." Riker said when Darren tried starting up small talk with me. I poeinted to the stairs, as if asking if I could go to my room, he nodded and placed another apple in my hand. "I saw you give your apple to Ross, I'm not stupid." he whispered to me. I blushed, he saw me give that away. "If you don't bring the core down I will search your room for apple..." he whisper threatened. I nodded, and ran up to my room. Well that was weird. I set the apple on my desk and started drawing again. This time I was drawing a tiger. Some kind of liquid hit my window making a loud noise. I opened my curtain to see Ross and Ryland holding squirt guns. Ross waved and I opened my window. "Why are you inside?" I shrugged, I like doing that, it annoys people really fast. "are you gonna come down and get wet?" I shook my head and they both smirked. I have a feeling I should close my window. They started spraying, me with the water guns, I was soaking wet head to toe, plus my carpet was wet. I shut my window befor they could shoot anymore I sighed and quickly changed my clothes. I hate being in wet clothes, they just drag me down. I hung my wet clothes in my closet so thecould dry and I staired at the soaked carpet, wondering how to clean that up. When I was about to start cleaning up, Riker bursted into the room. "eww Ryla did you pee on the floor?" he asked looking at my floor. I gave him the really look and he laughed. "Ok then what really happened?" He asked. I moved him out of window veiw and opened the window and ducked. The water started shooting in again. "Ryla come on stand up and take it like a man... well Girl!" Ryland said. Riker stood up and looked out the window. "Come on Ryl- Oh h-hey Riker.." Ross said scaredly. "You two come clean this up!" Riker yelled out the window. "Yes Sir!" They said together sounding like they werein the army. I laughed and watched them clean the floor, while I was sitting on my bed. Soon enough all the people left, then we had dinner, and I was sent to bed. The nerve of them! I can Stay up late too, butI can't protest. "maybe some time I'll actually talk to them." I said into my pillow. Then I fell asleep....