Chapter 17

Ryla's P.O.V
I ran into........ Webber? "What are you doing here?" I asked, as he pulled me up. "I could ask you the same thing...." He said, raising an eye brow. "Okay, can we talk about this somewhere more... Hidden?" I asked worrying about Ross finding me. Webber looked confused but led me to a dressing room. "Where are we?" I asked looking around, this looked like Ross' dressing room but different designs. "My second cousin's dressing room." He said. "Who is your second cousin?" I asked curiosly. "His name's Calum. So why are you here? Do you have a crush on the star? Ross I think?" He asked in a joking tone. I started fake gaging, "Yuck he's my brother!" I yelled lightly pushing Webber away. He laughed so hard "I-I'm S-Sorry" I playfully glared at him. "So I'm here with my second cousin and you'd here with your... Brother?" He asked summing everything up. I nodded, "Well actually adoptive brother." I said, sitting on the sofa, awkwardly. "So why are you running away?" He asked. "Oh my oldest brother Riker and I played a trick on Ross." I said laughing. "What kind of trick?" He asked sitting beside me. "Well he forgot his key, so I made Riker hide in the closet. I started talking loudly, but whispering at the same time. Things like 'baby I don't want my brothers to find out' and 'hide in the closet'. So when Ross came in he rampaged and I ran for it." I stated, as if it were nothing. "Hahaha that does sound funny." Webber smiled. "So what's with this whole 'second cousin' ordeal?" I asked. "Oh his parents are my grandma's sibling. My great grandparents had a kid later in life, so the kid is just a couple years older than my parents. To sum it all up, he's my grandma's nephew, and my mom's cousin." (A/N: Did that confuse anyone? Cause it kinda confused me writing it. It's based on my mom's cousins who are my second cousins...) He said. I nodded slightly confused. "Sooo..." He said. "Sooo..." I mocked. He laughed. "Do you know any hand games?" I asked. He was looking at me weird, it took me a minute to comput what I said and when I did, I instantly spoke. "I mean real games you nasty!" I hugged, laughing a little. "Hahaha well I know High Low Pick'A'Low and Double Double." He said. "Kay cool, lets play those." He nodded and we started the hand game. "Web?!" A red head ran into the room. "Have you seen Ross' sister? She's been go for like an hour and a half." He said clearly not noticing me. "Uh..." Webber jestured to me. "Oh I see, you got a lady friend over. I'll leave you two alone." He smirked and walked backwards out of the room. "Uh..." I said. "Just wait... 1...2...-" He barged in again. "Your Ross' sister!" He accused. I nodded. "How do you know her Web?" Calum asked. "We go to school together, and we're actually assigned a project together." He answered looking over at me. I nodded. "Well that's cool, it's time for the live taping so lets go!" He said energetically. "I'm to lazzzyyy" Webber whined. "Yeeeaahhhh" I agreed. I leaned on Webber, and we both pretended to be lazy. "Uh fine, I'll buy you both ice-cream after." Calum tried. "3 scoops and unlimited topings. Oh sooooo lazyyyyy" Webber tried. "Oh uhhh mmm ummmm urg Deal!" Calum said and we both jumped up. Webber and I sat in the bleachers that had a clear view of the set. Calum said something to Ross, and Ross looked over my way. He sighed of relief from what I could tell, then his eyes fixed on Webber. He turned ex back to Calum and starts talking nonstop. Then Calum shushed him and started talking. "I wish I could read lips." I said to myself, trying to make out what I could. "Okay Ross and Calum scene... And ACTION!" He yelled. They started the scene. "Okay and cut. Now I need the young couple, Ross's cousin and her Boyfriend." The director called. Someone went over to him and said something. His face dropped to worried. "I need a boy and a girl actor... About.... Your age!" He pointed at Webber and I. "Wait What?" He asked. "Whaaa?" I asked after. Ross and Calum were both looking to see. "Will you two save the show?" The director asked all dramatic. "Uh... ...sure...?" I said not really knowing what to say. "Uh why not?" Webber said awkwardly. "Great here's your script." He handed us each a script. "I'll be shoot your scene tomorrow you you better learn it." We looked at each other than nodded at the director. "Okay Ross and Laura scene." I saw Laura give me a nasty glare, as she wrapped her arms around Ross. He wrapped his arms around her too. I rolled my eyes. Kissing my brother will not make me jealous... "We should practice the script later today." Webber said. "We can do it in my back yard." I said. "Okay tonight at like 6?" Webber asked. I nodded. That gives me some time to go over my lines alone, and not mess up in front of anyone. "That's a wrap! Great job guys." The director said. "Ross wanna come get some ice-cream with us?" Calum asked. "I owe them..." He glared at us and we just smiled. "Yeah sure I guess..." Ross said giving me the 'we'll talk later' eyes. I nodded and we all drove to the ice-cream shop. They had so many kinds. I got bubble gum, cotton candy and cookie dough. Ross got a cone with one scoop cookie dough, Webber got the same as me. And Calum got tiger tiger ice-cream. After that we drove home and I went to my room to start rehursing... I hope this goes well.........................