Chapter 22

Ryla's P.O.V

I'm back at school now, but I'm currently walking down the hall and Webber is holding my hand. He's so sweet. He came to our New Years Eve party with his family. His brother and Ross really hit it off. Mom took a liking to his younger twin sisters and both our dads had a very meaningful conversation about the Broncos. Mom and Rydel swooned over the necklace he bought me. And with the blush on his face you'd of assumed that he was dipped in red paint. 

"AW WHO CALLED THIS?!" Quinn joked, walking up behind us. 

"Yea yea, we both know you did." I playfully shook my head, as she smile brighter. 

"Well I have to go to my locker." Webber kissed my cheek before detaching from my hand and walking down the opposite hallway.

"Damn he's cute." Quinn stated, as we continued to our side by side lockers. I laughed at her comment and started on my lock combination. 

"Hey, can I borrow some chap stick?" Quinn asked. I nodded quickly before passing it over to her. She applied some to her lip and handed it back. I placed it back in one of those little magnet locker baskets and shut my locker. 

"Did you do the science homework?" She asked. 

"What kind of teacher assigns homework over Christmas break?" I groaned. 

"Neither did I, I'm going with the excuse my grandpa got sick." She smiled. I laughed at her.

"I'm probably gonna go with Christmas vacation." I said sarcastically as we walked off to Science class. 

Webber's P.O.V

"Yo Web." Kyle met me by my locker. I've honestly grown apart from him. I'm done following him around like I'm his puppy. 

"Sup man?" I replied. 

"Didn't see you at my New Years party." He glared at me. 

"I went to someone else's" I told him. 

"There were some hot grade 11's looking for us. Dude you totally missed out." He informed me, holding his hand out for a fist bump. I slowly bumped my fist against his. 

"So, some of our group saw you hanging out with orphan and yappy." He said bitterly. 

"Ryla and Quinn are actually nice. I wish I could say the same about you." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Mhmm sure buddy, You been smoking pot before school?" He laughed. 

"Wanna know why I wasn't at your party?" I glared at him. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Not really, more babe for me." He grinned evilly at me.

"I was at Ryla's party, where I kissed her, because that's what you do when in a relationship." I growled.  

"You ditched my party for Orphan's?!" He hissed, his eyes turning black. 

"You kissed orphan?!" He pushed me back into the lockers. 

"Yea and you can't do anything." I informed, pushing him back so he stumbled a little. 

"You pick Orphan and yappy over us, You're out for good. And I will personally make your high school experience hell." He stared into my eyes. 

"Haha, have you forgotten dear friend?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Forgotten what?" He asked totally confused. 

"Only that my uncle is vice principal." I reminded him, a smile stuck on my face. I watched his face drop and it almost made me laugh. 

"You wouldn't tattle though, You big baby." He growled. 

I just walked away from him. 

"You will be sorry." He shouted, causing everyone's eyes to be on him. I turned around and stuck my middle finger up at him. The started all the gossiping about how 'Best friends Webber and Kyle had a huge blow out in the hallway' Betcha that'll blow up social media today. Before I knew it, it was lunch time. As I would usually sit with Kyle and the guys, I slowly made my way to Ryla and Quinn's table. There were sitting there with two identical twin boys. 

"Hey Web, Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" Ryla asked, moving over so I could sit beside her. 

"I am." I smiled. She blushed and looked towards the ground. 

"Should we leave them?" One of the twins asked Quinn. 

"No you get used to it." She laughed. 

"And who are you guys?" I asked taking a bite of my pudding.

"I'm Austin" Said the first one.

"I'm Zachary." Said the second. 

"They are exchange students from Canada." Quinn smiled at Austin. I laughed at her and Ryla followed my gaze and also started laughing. 

"Whats so funny?" Quinn asked, totally out of it, practically drooling over Austin. 

"Just the pool of drool below you." Ryla laughed.

"Stare any harder and he might disappear." We all laughed, as Quinn broke out of it and blushed a deep shade. 

"Sorry Austin," She slowly apologized, hiding her pink cheeks. 

"Naw it's cool, I don't mind pretty girls staring at me" He laughed. Jeez this dude is a flirt. 

"The bell is gonna ring soon, see you two in Socials." Ryla pointed to the twins, as she pulled me along to music.