𝚂𝟸𝙴𝟺: 𝚆𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃-𝚁𝚎𝚡

Inspired by Community S2E6: "Epidemiology"

Frank POV

Frank doesn't get invited to parties much. Technically, he wasn't even invited to this one. It's just a little Halloween party that Mr. Brunner and the Office of Campus Activities planned.

Now that Frank thinks of it, this party is literally in the school library. Maybe this is just for the people that didn't get invited to the big blowout house party that the Amazon sorority is putting on. Frank wouldn't want to go to that party even if he was invited—binge drinking and keg stands aren't really his thing—but does he really want to make an appearance at the consolation party? Sure, he's uncool, but he isn't that uncool.

"Frank! I'm so happy you came!" Hazel says. "I love your Hawkeye costume!"

"Thanks," says Frank. "I like your costume too."

Hazel does seem like the type who would go all out for Halloween, and sure enough, her witch costume is complete with rhinestones and a matching face mask.

"Thank you so much," she beams. "I spent forever sewing the lace on the skirt." She swooshes her skirt for show.

Frank's not sure what he's supposed to do now. It's just Hazel, but he's always been kind of bad at talking to girls.

"Oh, hey guys! You didn't have to wait for me to go in." Percy pulls down his fake beard. "It's me, Percy."

Hazel giggles. "You're so funny!"

He tries not to make his jealousy obvious, but Percy's merman costume is awesome, and yeah, form-flattering. Frank has abs too, so why can't he be confident enough to wear just a shiny skirt and carry around a trident?

Percy scans his student I.D. card and holds the door open for Hazel and Frank.

The party is sort of tacky, but the school did a good job putting it together. Little paper skeletons hang from the ceiling, and a table is set up for pumpkin carving.

"Hey guys, look what I made!" Leo calls. He turns his jack-o-lantern around, revealing an elaborate design of a bat. Wow, he's talented. The last time Frank tried to carve a pumpkin, he cut a little bit of his thumb off and had to go to the emergency room to have it glued back on. Now that was a scary Halloween.

"Oh, that's nice!" says Hazel.

Leo abandons his masterpiece and joins the group. "I hear the ice cream bars are good."

"Shouldn't we grab some pizza first?" Percy asks.

Ugh, New Rome always gets that cheap pizza from the place down the street. That pizza makes Frank's stomach sing like a whale, and not in a cool way. Looks like he'll be microwaving some Ramen in his dorm room later tonight.

"Oh, there's Jason! Bro!" Percy greets his friend with a bro hug. "Love the cape, man."

"I love your trident!" Jason says. He's dressed as a blonde Superman.

"Boys, boys, you're both gorgeous," says Piper. Then, she turns to the inflatable tyrannosaurus rex. "Right, Annabeth?"

Frank can't quite make out what Annabeth's muffled voice has to say, but he's sure it's something moderately insulting that ends with 'Seaweed Brain!'

"Leo, what are you supposed to be?" Piper asks.

Leo strikes a Saturday Night Fever disco pose. "Isn't it obvious? I could ask the same of you."