𝚂𝟺𝙴𝟷𝟺: 𝙰 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚘 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚣

Inspired by Community S6E12: "Wedding Videography."

Leo POV [Documentary]

The camera fades in on a classroom Leo has never been in before. He has never seen this classroom before because this is where Frank learns how to teach kindergartners how to not glue their fingers together or something. Today, Leo is celebrating his friend's success. Yes, Leo and Frank are friends. Don't act so surprised. They're co-hosts on a morning show, and we all know that morning show co-hosts have to be friends. At least, on camera they do.

After today, Frank will have completed his last final examination, joining the rest of the study group in waiting for their grades whilst scrambling to plan some sort of post-graduation party. The plans are not coming together the same way everyone did to watch Frank present... something. There's macaroni involved, so Leo's all ears.

Frank stands at the front of the auditorium classroom, a PowerPoint on the screen behind him. He's a nervous presenter, so there are several ways this could go. "In this presentation, I will argue using a number of scholarly sources as well as my experience in student teaching that although technology may be a useful classroom tool to a degree, the best way to nurture a child in early education is with classic activities and stimulation. This includes, but is not limited to-"

"Excuse me!" Charles Beckendorf shouts, bursting through the double doors. "I have something to say."

"Frank has something to say too," Hazel mutters to Leo. She is right. He does, and it's worth fifty percent of his final grade for his student teaching block, and now Beckendorf is interrupting it with some grand gesture.

"Silena Beauregard!" he shouts, causing Frank to jump and drop his notecards.

"Oh, Charlie!" she shouts from the back of the classroom.

"Ever since we were put in the same advising group for online freshman orientation, I knew you were the one," he says. And then he gets down on one knee, crushing one of Frank's lost notecards. "Babe, would you do me the honor of being my bride?"

Silena squeals and runs down to the front of the auditorium, tears streaming down her face. "Oh, Charlie! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

Leo was expecting to get some relatively tame footage for his morning show with Frank, not whatever the hell this is. This is sappy. This isn't even a rom-com like what he has with his girlfriend, Calypso. This is just sappy romance, and Leo can't handle romance without a dash of comedy.

Beckendorf carries his new fiance bridal style and shouts, "We shall be married tomorrow, and all of you are invited to celebrate with us!"

Silena whispers something in his ear.

"We shall be married on Saturday because I have a final exam tomorrow!" he hollers with the same enthusiasm.

Frank looks into the camera, his jaw practically hitting the floor.

"Don't look at the camera. We're not here," Leo says.

Of course, everyone is happy for the newly engaged couple; it's just that they were going to Jamba Juice after this to celebrate Frank's presentation, and now the only thing anyone's going to be able to talk about is Beckendorf and Silena's engagement.

Piper stands up and Travis points the camera at her. "Someone tell Frank I'm sorry; I have to go through my donate pile and pick out an outfit for this wedding."