𝚂𝟹𝙴𝟷𝟸: 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊 𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎

Inspired by Community S3E21: "The First Chang Dynasty."

Third Person POV

"I suppose you're all wondering why we called you here today," Leo says to his friends as they wipe their shoes on his welcome mat and take a seat on his couch.

Percy shakes his umbrella off and says, "I'm not. I mean, we all got the letter."

Hazel sets a tray of burnt cookies on the coffee table and sits down on the sofa. She reaches for the video game controller and asks Leo to turn on the console. The unfortunate news from New Rome Community College has turned her into a gamer, except she doesn't have any gaming equipment of her own, and thus, has to go to Leo's apartment any time she wants to play. Nico would throw a fit if he caught her using his Nintendo Switch.

Annabeth takes a bite out of a cookie and grimaces as she chews. "Shouldn't we wait for Frank before getting started?"

"Frank is getting us some intel," Leo says, folding his hands in his lap.

"I'm sorry, he's what?" Percy asks.

And because this group has phenomenal comedic timing, Frank enters the door, groceries in one hand and a flog in the other. "So that didn't go like I thought it would," he announces.

Jason pulls a kitchen chair into the living room since they're out of space already. "Frank stopped by the frat house to figure out what's going on with our restraining orders."

"Annabeth and I finished comparing documents," says Piper. "They all say the same thing."

"As if everyone in our study group was borderline expelled for completely different reasons," Percy quips.

"Listen, Seaweed Brain, we need all the facts," says Annabeth.

Jason puts his hands in a T. "Frank was talking. Frank?"

Frank clears his throat and begins to tell his story even though he'd likely prefer to set the plastic bags in the kitchen first. "Sherman and Clarisse said Octavian's taken over the school. Like, he's flying flags with his face on them and everything."

Hazel sets the controller down to pay attention.

"The Mars fraternity is monitoring the entire situation. Security is tight, especially for this fancy party Octavian's hosting in his own honor tonight. They said they could help us get in," Frank says.

"How is that?" asks Jason.

Frank's cheeks turn red. "Well, they want me to join the fraternity."

"No," says Hazel. "Absolutely out of question."

"It's okay, I can-"

Annabeth stands up. "You are not joining that fraternity, Frank. We'll figure out another way."

"Plan Time?" Piper asks.

Annabeth points to her with her pen. "Plan Time."

"Can I use a bathroom before Plan Time?" Frank asks. "El Taco Fiesta isn't treating my stomach very well."

Everyone groans, but obliges as Frank drops his takeout on the coffee table and sprints to the bathroom. That's fake Mexican food for you though. Or maybe it's just Frank's nervous tummy. Either way, Jason, Piper, and Leo will be drawing straws to decide who will have to clean the bathroom this weekend.

"Check this out," says Piper. She turns on the television and pulls up YouTube, as one does when their father buys them a smart TV.

The video in question is a new commercial for New Rome Community College, featuring a logo with Octavian's face on it instead of the classic purple and gold laurel thing they had going on previously.