𝚂𝟺𝙴𝟸: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝙼&𝙼

Inspired by Community S4E2: "Paranormal Parentage."

Percy POV

"Before we head out," Percy says, "I just want to thank Frank for saving the Mars Coed Fraternity over the summer because that's probably the only reason why we're invited to this party."

It's true. Percy almost didn't believe it at first, but Frank learned to chug beer and plan blowout parties over the summer and now the Mars Coed Fraternity acts like they owe their lives to him. They even invited Frank and the entire study group to their annual Halloween party, admission free, so they all decided to meet up in the study room before hopping in Jason's van and riding over to the party together.

Frank blushes. "It was nothing, guys."

"No, it wasn't," Percy insists. "Now we all get to dress up and go to a real Halloween party. Everyone looks awesome, by the way."

It's true. Leo's dressed as The Doctor from Doctor Who, one of his favorite television shows.

Piper dressed up as Harry Styles because that's something girls are doing this year. She keeps tickling Jason with her pink feathered boa, making him sneeze.

Jason wears his pirate costume from the end-of-the-semester barbeque two years ago. Percy didn't think it was a pirate costume until Jason said he was dressed as Mr. Smee from Peter Pan. He still looks like he's just wearing red khaki shorts and a striped t-shirt.

Frank has his bed sheet draped over his street clothes like a toga. Percy supposes either he didn't have time to put effort into a Halloween costume, or he is a fraternity brother after all.

Hazel's wearing a cute witch costume that she made herself, but she swears it isn't the one she wore at the New Rome-sanctioned Halloween party in the library their sophomore year. Then again, Percy wouldn't put it past her to make a completely new one. He doesn't recognize those striped leggings, and she did get a lot better at doing makeup since then. There are even little stars in the corners of her eyes.

"Sorry I'm late," Annabeth says, strutting into the study room.

Piper brushes her boa against Annabeth's face, causing her to scrunch up all cute and-

"Where's your costume?" Hazel asks.

Annabeth looks down at her outfit: a pair of baggy jeans cuffed at the ankles and an oversized New Rome t-shirt tucked into those jeans.

Wait, is that Percy's shirt? He's pretty sure that's his shirt. That's his shirt on Annabeth.

"I'm going to Rocky Horror after this," Annabeth says bluntly.

"Oh, I like that movie!" Percy says. "Can I come?"

She rolls her eyes. "No."

Well, that isn't very nice.

Then, she raises an eyebrow and asks, "Percy, what the actual hell are you wearing?"

"Uh, he's a giant M&M," Jason fills in for her. "Duh."

To be fair, it's pretty obvious that Percy is dressed as a blue M&M candy, but just to be an asshole, he says, "Actually, I'm a peanut M&M."

"Whatever," says Annabeth. "You can't come to Rocky Horror as a giant M&M."

"But I do have fishnet tights," he says, kicking out his leg for show. "Aren't you pretty much required to wear fishnets to go to Rocky Horror? Do you even have a costume?"