𝚂𝟹𝙴𝟾: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚎𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Inspired by Community S3E14: "Pillows and Blankets."

Nico POV [Documentary]

Our documentary starts with an extreme close-up of one Nico di Angelo, the school's token Italian who's been relatively absent this season other than making an appearance at a climate change protest, testing negative for COVID-19, and getting stepped on in the library amid Piper's romantic affair with a corpohumanoid.

Nico means to film the scene before him, but he accidentally has the front-facing camera on. Is it obvious he's an amateur filmmaker yet?

He flips the image around so that now the viewer can see Dean D's office, where Annabeth is mediating a meeting between Frank and Leo, who are both wearing pajamas.

Today, Nico was asked to film Frank and Leo's fort getting into the Guinness Book of World Records. Now, he's documenting an all-out war in which he won't take a side. Neither can handle his overwhelming common sense.

At this point, he still thinks that this budding war is ridiculous. He makes the bold assumption that even he is above this. On the surface, it may seem childish, but let it be known that pillows and blankets are the weapons of the future, and they're only growing stronger by the day.

"I, Annabeth Chase, now call this meeting to discuss the peace treaty between Frank Zhang's Blanketsburg and Leo Valdez's... I can't think of a good name... Pillowtown?" Annabeth offers the camera—and the unfortunate guy behind it—a sympathetic glance. She too is under the impression that this is just a conflict between friends.

"Nico, are you filming?" Leo asks.

"Yeah," Frank agrees. "We want to have this for a 20/20 style episode of Frank and Leo in the Morning."

"Aww, you didn't sing it," Nico jokes.

Leo frowns. "There's no time for cheesy jingles. This is war."

"What?" Annabeth asks. "No, it isn't!" She waves around her notebook, showing the parties her plans for peace.

"Prepare your forces, Zhang," Leo says. "C'mon, Annabeth."

"Wait, who said I'm on your side?"

Frank sticks his hands in his sweatshirt pocket and sighs. "Leo's right, Annabeth. You should be on his side. It'll make the teams even and all."

"No it won't," Annabeth says. "We're not having a war."

"She said incorrectly," Nico narrates.

"Shut up, Nico," Leo says.

Nico decides to shut up because this whole conversation is stupid.

"Please just negotiate this so I can go back to my corner of the pillow fort and work on my biology paper," Annabeth says.

"Oh, so now you're okay with being on his side?" Frank accuses.

Annabeth takes a step back. "No, I'm just saying-"

"Are you trying to take our best strategist away?" Leo asks. "That's it. I'm declaring war. Annabeth!"

She rolls her eyes. "Remember when I said I didn't want anything to do with this stupid fight?"

"That doesn't matter," Leo says. "To the ballistae!"

Frank and Leo exit the room and part ways, leaving Nico alone with Annabeth, who looks completely dead inside. Nico zooms in on her.