𝚂𝟺𝙴𝟷𝟷: 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝

Inspired by Community S6E4: "Queer Studies & Advanced Waxing."

Nico POV

Remind Nico to never try to reserve a study room again.

You'd think that you could just walk into the room you reserved this morning and tell the people pretending to study inside it that you're sorry to interrupt but that you reserved the room and need it to help your boyfriend practice for a play he wants to audition for. That is not the case. When Nico said to his sister's study group, "Hey, sorry, I actually reserved this room for me and Will this afternoon," Hazel felt bad, but then reassured him that he could share the room with them.

To top it all off, Annabeth had to say, "We're always here at this time." Just because it's true doesn't make it okay! Nico and Will reserved the room like you're supposed to if you want to use it.

But Nico isn't about to freak out in front of his sister and all her friends, even if they are sort of terrible people, so he just says, "Alright," and shares the space with them. Will seems comfortable enough reading his lines in front of everyone.

"That was good," Nico says when they finish the scene again.

Will scratches his head and frowns at the script in front of him. "It's missing something. Maybe I should go for something a little more macho. Is Apollo macho?"

Nico shrugs because he's not sure how to answer that question. "I thought it was good. You've certainly got the look."

"That doesn't matter though!" Will says. "Apollo's a god. He could be played by just about anybody and it would make sense. Maybe I shouldn't audition."

"Hey, don't talk like that! You've got this," Nico says. "Besides, you've already signed up for the slot and I'm skipping my psychology class to watch you."

"Is this about that Greek mythology play they're putting on?" Percy asks from the study table.

"Yeah," Will says. "I'm auditioning for Apollo."

"Oh, you've got this in the bag," Annabeth says.

Hazel chimes in too. "I can totally see it! Do the scene for us. Please?"

"Oh, I don't know..." Will trails off.

Seeing that Will is not into performing for the study group, and since Nico would rather not read Hades's lines for Hazel's study group, he asks, "Don't you guys have work to do? I thought this was a study group."

"Wi-Fi's out," says Leo.

No way. On a college campus, having no Wi-Fi is comparable to being in a famine. Although, with the quality of dining that comes with their meal plans, they might as well be in one.

"Yeah," says Piper. "I was working on the wedding guest list and then the whole thing glitched out and now the only thing on my document is don't tell Mom, so if you could do the scene for us, that would be lovely."

"Why don't you guys make your weird theme of the week fixing the Wi-Fi?" Nico asks.

Leo throws his backpack on and turns to his friends. "C'mon, Frank. We're fixing the Wi-Fi."

"Why me?" he whines.

"Because you're the only one who can reach the router. Let's go." He picks up a toolbox Nico hadn't noticed before and leads his morning show cohost outside.

"Good luck with your audition," Frank says to Will on the way out. Okay, maybe not everyone in Hazel's study group is a pretentious asshole. Nico is starting to understand what she sees in that big teddy bear of a man.