Maybe He Wont Notice...

"I'm sorry, Liam knew Derek was there? This kid is fucking insane!" Stiles' face was shocked, with a hint of amusement.

"He didn't know it was me," Derek grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Yeah but he knew something was there, Derek. And you gave the poor kid a fucking panic attack." Scott looked angrily in Derek's direction. He'd left out the last part when he first told them what he'd heard on Isaac's phone. Derek's face seemed to soften slightly, the grip on his arms loosening.

"I-"

"Yeah, you didn't mean to, I know, but seriously, we can't risk this kind of thing. What if he had seen you? If he called the police I'm pretty sure there aren't many other six foot tall, black haired, leather jacket wearing guys who hang out in the woods in this town." Scott sighed, "Look, right now I don't think this guy should be our main concern. As of right now he hasn't actually done anything to warrant our suspicions. I think we should focus on why the hunters are here, and how to get them the hell out of Beacon Hills."

The others all nodded in agreement, Derek more reluctantly than the rest.

"Great. Okay, so, there's a group of hunters trapping the woods. What else do we know?"

"Their weapons didn't seem too advanced, neither did the traps. They definitely aren't Argents. They definitely didn't seem to notice me, I think most of them are probably new." Derek explained.

"Maybe they should ask Liam for help," Malia laughed, Derek just glared at her.

"Point is," he said through gritted teeth, "I don't think we have to worry too much about fighting them. The main concern is why they're here at all/ Which is why I don't think we should be passing over this 'new werewolf' thing so quickly."

"You think he has something to do with it?"

"Nothing else has changed. These guys literally walked into one of the most supernatural infested towns in the region with very little equipment. They obviously haven't been doing this long. The amount they have might be enough for one werewolf, but even two could rip them apart."

Scott put his head in his hands, "God, what the hell are we supposed to do?"

"We could wait it out." Stiles' voice rang through the room, but when Scott looked up at him he was looking at his phone.

"What do you mean? And what are you looking at?"

"Okay first off, I'm texting Liam. And two, yes there are hunters, but nothing actually happened yet. All of us know they're here and are staying clear, Satomi's pack knows they're here. The only person who doesn't is the other little wolf dude running around the woods, and he probably knows too. We don't know how to find him, so unless we just want to attack the hunters now and try to get them out of here I say we relax a little. School starts the day after tomorrow. Who knows, maybe this other guy goes there."

They all took a moment to register Stiles' words carefully.

"I'm with Stiles, I'm stressed enough trying to figure out how I'm supposed to graduate this year. We might not even have anything to worry about." Malia shrugged.

"Alright, we'll relax for a bit, but if anyone hears a thing let me know okay."

Everyone nodded.

"Wait, Stiles, what are you texting Liam about?"

Stiles laughed looking at his phone, then he looked up at Scott, "Oh believe me buddy, you don't wanna know. However, if you don't get laid by Halloween, I give you permission to take my 'best friend' license away."

Scott's face turned bright red and his eyes darted to the others in the room, all smirking at him. Yeah, this was going to be an interesting year.