I'll Try My Best

Isaac woke up very warm. Warmer than usual, and he liked having a lot of blankets. Like, a lot, a lot. Liam kept getting them for him for Christmas if he had enough money. He'd been collecting them for years. However, this was a very different feeling. There was also a weight pushing down on him, and for a moment he felt like he couldn't breath. He tried to shift, but it wrapped tighter around him and it became even harder to breathe.

His eyes blinked open and he looked down. He'd been sleeping on his back, his head on the pillow, y'know, like most people would. Scott, on the other hand, was laying at a 180 degree angle, his legs hanging off the side of the bed, and his head resting on the center of Isaac's chest. One of his arms was trapped under Isaac's body. The other was wrapped around his stomach, secured with his hand on his hip.

Isaac huffed and smiled. He lifted his left hand, which was resting over Scott's waist, and ran it up his arm, to his shoulder, and then down his spine. Scott shifted and pressed his face more into Isaac's chest. Isaac huffed again, watching has Scott's head shifted against his chest at the action.

He ran his hand gently through Scott's hair. He scratched his head gently and Scott subconsciously pushed towards the movement. Isaac smiled.

He looked over at Scott's alarm clock- 7:43

"Fuck," Isaac jerked up onto his elbows.

"Shit," Scott groaned, "What happened, what's wrong?" Scott sat up looking around through hooded eyes. Rubbing them trying to focus.

Isaac rested his hand on Scott's shoulder, squeezing it so he'd calm down a little.

"It-it's fine, just, sorry I can't believe it's already almost 8:00. God, I left Liam at the house. We-we haven't spent a night in different places in years." Isaac was rubbing his eyes.

Scott smiled, still tired, at him, "Liam's fine don't worry. Do you wanna get up though? We might have something for breakfast, something fast so you can go home and make sure he's okay."

Isaac nodded, through his legs off the side of the bed, "Yeah, okay, thanks."

The two of them got up, and dressed. Isaac borrowed some of Scott's clothes. The sweats he gave him were just slightly too short. Before they left to go downstairs, Scott pulled Isaac into a kiss.

"Last night was really really nice," He smiled.

"Yeah, it really was," Isaac smiled back at him.

Scott ran his hand down Isaac's arm, to his hand, and took it in his, "Not just the sex part, but like, sleeping next to you, I really liked it."

Isaac squeezed his hand and kissed him, "I really liked it too."

They walked out of Scott's room hand in hand, Scott pulling Isaac slightly. He stopped in front of a door and knocked.

"Theo! You up? Hungry?" There was no response. He knocked again, nothing. He turned it slightly and looked in. He wasn't there.

"Huh, he must have stayed at your place."

"What?" Isaac said.

'He's not here, so he must have stayed at your place." Scott said again.
"Oh my god," Isaac bolted into Scotts room, grabbed his phone and keys and ran down the stairs.

'Woah! Woah! What's wrong. I thought you said that was fine!" Scott yelled following him.

"Yup! 'Was' fine. But we just had sex, and I remembered that I first had sex when I was his age and... nope, not thinking about that, don't, I just, no. I gotta go." Isaac was running out to his car. He opened the door, throwing his backpack in it. He was about to get in when he turned around and ran over to where Scott was standing in the yard. "I'm sorry," he said, trying to breathe. He kissed Scott.