Universe

Theo woke up to the most obnoxiously loud alarm he has ever heard. The sound rang through the room, reverberating off the walls. He'd be surprised if anyone in the house was still asleep.

"The fuck?" he groaned rolling over and grabbing his phone from his side table.

The clock read 6:30, and the alarms message was very clear.

-I added a school alarm for you GET UP!- Scott-

Theo groaned and threw his phone on the floor. I rolled begrudgingly out of bed and made his way into the bathroom. He showered quickly, dried his hair and threw on a simple pair of gray sweatpants, a white t-shirt, and a jacket.

'Theo!" Scott called from downstairs, "We're leaving in 15 so you can get your schedule!"

"Okay!" Theo yelled down the stairs.

He grabbed his bag (Melissa and him had gone out to get the basic necessities the day before) and made his way downstairs.

"You excited?" Scott asked as they got in the car.

"Nervous, but I think it will be fine." Theo admitted.

'It will be," Scott smiled, and they pulled out of the driveway and headed to school.

Liam- pls tell them u want me to show u around so I can miss the first part of gym!!!!!!!

Theo laughed at the message.

Theo- Sure. Just meet me in the front office. You'll probably be at least a few minutes late.

Liam- thank u!!!!

Scott had gone to the locker room to put away his lacrosse gear, and Theo could hear Liam running down the hall towards the office. The door swung open and Liam stood there, smiling, excited, in his direction.

"Oh my god this is awesome! What's your schedule look like? Do you have classes with anyone?" Liam walked over to him quickly and grabbed the paper from his hand.

Theo huffed, "I don't know, you tell me,"

Liam scanned the paper, and somehow his smile seemed to widen.

"We have gym, bio, and English together. I know you have someone we know in all your classes at least. Except... you're taking culinary?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

Theo smiled fondly, looking away, "Yeah, I used to love to cook before... well it's been a while and I thought it might be fun, so..."

"That's cool, you're gonna have to show me something 'cause I kinda suck at it."

"Yeah the bread incident kind of showed me that." Theo laughed.

"That wasn't my fault!" Liam whined.

"Okay, okay, fine,"

They made their way out of the office and Liam led Theo on a trail around the school. He pointed out all of his classes, and specifically who he shared them with. The only room it took Liam a minute to locate was the culinary room. He'd never been there before, but he just followed the numbers on the wall and it wasn't too hard.

School was about 10 minutes in by the time they had finished wandering around. They definitely didn't take the long way back to the office. The person there gave them late passes for first period and Liam led the both of them to the gym.

They handed Coach their passes, Theo introduced himself, and they made their way to the locker rooms. (Liam had texted Theo the night before encouraging him to pack extra clothes in his bag just in case)