Pillowtalk

The sound of the rain beating down on the roof echoed throughout the house. Liam shivered at the noise and pulled a blanket over his legs on the couch. He watched the rain pour down against the windows, the wind blowing harshly through the trees. He was feeling significantly better. His stomach had seemed to settle and his overall panic had the situation had managed to subside.

"So what are we gonna do. The news is saying we're probably gonna lose soon. That means we would lose internet too." Stiles said sitting next to Liam, and far too close to Derek who was sitting at the other end.

"Yeah, we'll probably lose power. We have a stockpile of food so that shouldn't be an issue. Also..." Isaac Made his way into the kitchen and then came back a moment later with a laptop, "I have this and we can use my phone's hotspot for a while if we lose internet." Isaac set the computer down on the coffee table.

"Alright so we're all set for a while then?" Scott asked the group.

There was a series of 'yeah's' and 'yup's' throughout the room.

"Good soooo...." Scott got up and grabbed the TV remote, "anyone else wanna binge watch Ghibli movies until the power goes out."

"Oh my god I love Ghibli," Liam smiled, "can we watch Totoro?"

"Hell yeah," Scott started flipping through movies on the TV.

"Uh, what's Ghibli?" Theo's voice rang from where he was sitting on the floor in between Stiles and Liam's legs, it made the rest of the room go quiet, "Okay, christ, didn't realize it was such a big deal, forget I said anything."

Liam raised his hands, "No, no, sorry, I guess I just figured everyone knew what they were."

Theo nodded, 'So... kind of like the Disney situation?"

Liam smiled sadly looking down at him, "Uh, yeah, like that."

The rest of the room had gone kind of quiet before Stiles chimed in, "Your saying you've never seen a Ghibli movie, or a Disney movie?"

Theo shrugged, "I mean, I think I remember watching Disney movies before I was taken, but I don't remember what they were. I've only really seen the ones Liam's showed me. And I've never even heard of Ghibli so..."

"Fuck okay, new bucket list created. Every movie that was a staple in my childhood, I will now force you to watch." Stiles declared.

Theo smiled, "alright, I'll watch your movies. But only if you do something for me?"

Stiles rolled his eyes, "This didn't really seem like a bargaining situation but okay sure, what do you want?"

Theo smirked, "Let me teach you my pancake recipe so you'll stop asking me to make them for you at three in the morning."

Stiles looked at him with, what appeared to be, genuine betrayal. "I thought you liked making me food? And that only happened once!"

"What in the hell made you think I enjoyed going to your house at three in the morning to make you food. And it wasn't once, it was at least three times." Theo looked at him pointedly.

Stiles put his hand over his heart, "I thought we were bonding."

Theo rolled his eyes, "Is it bonding if one of you is asleep on the couch the entire time?"

"If you didn't want to make them for me you could have just said so," Stiles retorted.

"He did," Scott chimed in, "You showed up at our house after he told you he didn't want to."

"You guys are making this sound a lot worse than it was."

"And why do you wanna bond with me?" Theo added, "Why don't you have your boyfriend make you breakfast?" Theo gestured haphazardly to Derek and silently reveled in the way his voice made the room go stiff.