I Could Get Used To This

The two stayed like that for a while. Neither of them wanted to say anything, the moment was too fragile, too special. Liam wasn't wrong when he said they would need to have 'that' conversation. Isaac just wasn't sure where to start, and it seemed like the confidence Scott had gained a few minutes ago had started to dwindle.

Of course, the minute Isaac was about to open his mouth, Scott's phone alarm started going off. The sound made both of them flinch, Scott almost falling off of Isaac, but he grabbed him quickly.

Scott blushed again, but reached for his phone, "I-uh, gotta go, work starts in 10 minutes," He said quietly.

"Oh. Really?" Isaac looked at his phone and was very surprised to see the time. They'd been making out and then staring at each other over the course of 15 minutes. "Shit, uh..." Isaac hesitated, "Do you wanna talk later?"

Scott smiled softly, "Yeah, I'll call you after work." He got up off Isaac. "Bye," was all he said making his way out the door of the gym.

Isaac waved, and then just sat there thinking. He just kissed Scott. He just MADE OUT with Scott. And Scott said he liked him, which now seemed obvious.

He got up, grabbing his bag from the locker room and making his way out of the school. He saw Liam leaning up against their car, looking at his phone. Further down the parking lot he saw Scott getting into Stiles' jeep. Stiles waved emphatically in his direction. He waved back with far less enthusiasm. When Liam looked up and saw Isaac he smirked.

"So..." was all he said.

Isaac unlocked the car and walked over to the drivers side, getting in at the same time as Liam.

"So..." he said, "We're gonna talk when he gets off work." Isaac said, simply, and calm, but he couldn't hide the excited smile that made its way onto his face.

Liam smiled, "Good cause you guys are adorable."

Isaac blushed, "Thanks," He thought for a moment, "Wait weren't you gonna get a ride with Corey?"

"Yeah, that was a lie. I didn't wanna miss anything." Liam smirked.

"So you knew then?" Isaac exclaimed, disbelieving.

"Well technically it was Malia, telling you about the gym was her idea."

Isaac rolled his eyes, "I hate you."

"Oh really now, so you're saying you'd go back in time and NOT make out with Scott. Okay, I'll make sure to tell him." Liam laughed.

Isaac just rolled his eyes again and left the parking lot.

"So how was it?" Stiles asked, tapping his hands on the steering wheel. Scott just blushed. "Oh come on, at this point I'm just as invested in this relationship as you are. I don't need the details, just talk to me." He whined.

Scott chuckled, "It was... really really good." he smiled.

"Just good?" Stiles glanced at him, eyebrow raised.

Scott looked away and bit his lip, "It was amazing." he smiled.

"Fuck yea, there we go. So you guys gonna date now I assume." Stiles smiled.

"I hope so. We didn't really have time to talk 'cause of work but I'm gonna call him later so we'll see."

Stiles chuckled, "It's funny seeing you so flustered." Scott blushed a little, "Also I would just like to point out what exactly I walked in on earlier? I mean you were ON him. I've never been more proud of you in my entire life."