Little Sturniolo pt. 2

* ^Taken from the group's instagram^ *

Maddi's P.O.V - Any Little Sturniolo parts that I make, her name will be Maddi cause Marylou would have named any of her four boys, Maddi

"Are you sure you want to go in there? They're going to ask questions Maddi" Olivia says as she drives me home "Yeah, I know" I say sighing as I get out of the car and slam the door shut. Heading into the house through the backdoor, sneaking past Nick's room quietly and past both Matt and Chris' rooms without making a sound before accidentally stepping on the creaky floorboard in front of my room. Sighing quietly, I know my cover's blown. "Maddi?" Chris asks confused from his doorway "Do you know what time it is? Are you just getting back in?" Matt asks opposite Chris. "Have you been crying?" Matt asks watching me carefully, out of all the people in the world, I can't lie to my brothers. Nodding as I walk towards him, hugging him.

"What happened Maddi?" Chris asks quietly rubbing my back "He dumped me" I say simply, just heartbroken "Liv picked me up and we went to McDonald's and had ice cream" I mumble turning my head against Matt's chest, trying to look at Chris "I'm sorry Mads" Matt says quietly. "What's going on?" Nick asks quietly, walking down the hall "Brayden broke up with her" Chris says quietly "Oh Maddy" Nick says and I feel another hand on my back "Wanna go for a drive?" Nick suggests and I know it's the last thing Matt wants to do at 2 am in the morning. I shake my head "I just want to go to bed, honestly" I say, letting go of Matt. The boys nod, understanding "Goodnight Maddi" They say as I head for my room, turning around to look back at the boys but Matt and Nick had already cleared off to their rooms. "Something else Maddi?" Chris asks watching me "...Can I sleep in your room? I don't really want to be alone right now" I ask, knowing it was a strange request, but Chris nods in response. Smiling a little as I walk over and follow him into his room and over to his bed, crawling in to the far side by the wall and laying down. "I'm gonna stay up and little longer," Chris says sitting at his desk on the other side of the room to his bed, I simply nod, half asleep in the bed.

"Oh my god! Maddi! Where's Maddi?!" I wake up to mom frantically saying, coming back from her and dad's weekend away "Boys! You had one job! Don't lose Maddison!" I hear her say from the kitchen down the hall as I get out of bed. "Mom! She had a bad night, she slept in my room" Chris explains, opening Chris' door "Mom, I'm alright" I say walking out of Chris' room towards her, "Brayden broke up with me last night and I didn't want to be alone, and Chris let me sleep in his bed" I explain walking over to hug her as a greeting "Oh sweetheart" Mum whispers as she rubs her back "How are you feeling?" She asks quietly, nodding a little as I don't want to get too caught up with it and try to get over it as quickly as possible.

"What's up, guys! Today we're back with a very special guest. She's been on our channel before and you guys really seemed to like her, here's Maddi Sturniolo" Nick introduces the video happily and I took that as my cue to walk into frame and stand between my brothers "Today we're doing the yoga challenge cause we thought it would funny to do as a family. We already did one with Alanha so go check that out down below" Nick continues. "So it's going to be Matt and Chris like last time and Maddi and I will be on a team, cause seeing them two try to do it last time was hilarious" Nick explains.

Filming with my brothers is always a fun time and it's impossible not to laugh at them and especially when neither of them are that flexible. "Here is the next pose," I say showing the boys my phone with the image we have to recreate.

 "Maddi, are you trying to break our necks?" Matt asks looking up from the screen "Dips on the bottom! Dips on being the guy!" Chris shouts moving back to the middle of the floor

"Maddi, are you trying to break our necks?" Matt asks looking up from the screen "Dips on the bottom! Dips on being the guy!" Chris shouts moving back to the middle of the floor. Watching Chris and Matt attempt to do the pose was easily the funniest thing to watch. Matt immediately tapped out the second he had to bend backwards just a little bit too far "Nah, Nah, Nah! I'll break my back" He says shaking his body before it was mine and Nick's turn to attempt to do the back-breaking pose. "Wait, let me see if I can still do a backend," I say, standing beside Nick, looking behind myself and bending down backwards "Careful Maddi" I hear Chris say and I can the worry in his voice that I'm going to hurt myself. Rolling my eyes at his worries, I successfully get my hands flat on the ground by my heels "That's pretty cool!" Mat says proud, smiling before realising I was good at the backbend but could never get out of it "I can't get up" I admit, knowing my brothers would help me as they laughed which is exactly what they did.

"Chris, Matt. Stand beside her in case she can't get down" Nick says, laying on the floor, his feet on my back. Leaning back as Nick lifts his feet and I hold onto his ankles, "Oh geez" I mumble, leaning back to balance myself on Nick's feet and seeing Chris and Matt ready to catch me if I fall. Smiling a little as I know I'm always going to have my brothers' support and be by my side, if I need them because to them, family is the most thing. Reaching back to grab my ankles to complete the pose "Move!" I say so their viewers can see how Nick and I beat Chris and Matt. Laughing as they step aside, for a few moments "Okay we won. Help me get out" I say, my back starting to ache as I haven't held a backbend in literal years.

After finishing the video, I sit on the bench by the window watching the boys pack up their camera stuff, all the stuff and memories with Brayden came flooding back as I had forgotten them during the video. "Brayden wanted to...you know..." I say trailing off, watching all of them turn around as we don't talk about this, ever "You didn't Maddi, did you?" Matt asks walking over, as do Nick and Chris. I shake my head "No...that's why he broke up with me..." I say quietly, looking up upset at the three of them. Watching as they all pull me into a tight group hug. Struggling to speak, the tears start flowing as I hold their shirts "...I-I thought he loved me..." I mumble "So did we" I hear Nick say as he rubs my back gently. Pulling away a little and looking up at my older brothers, "You sure, you're alright Maddi?" Chris asks watching my carefully "I should be" I say smiling a little, knowing I'm always going to have three shoulders to cry onto when my life gets tough.

**Hello, please, please let me know what you guys think about the "Little Sturniolo" mini-series because it's the easiest thing I can think of including all the boys without individualizing one out. I'll still continue to make other group chapters, but they will probably be as bad as "Photoshoot". Also thank you for the love on the recent Matt chapter - Same Interview, One Year Apart. Let me if you prefer original chapter ideas or video adaptions. Thank you for the love in general on this story (2.2k reads in a little over 2 weeks, thank you!). As always, requests are open. I'm trying to get chapters written two weeks ahead, so if you're requesting and it's not the next update, I promise it's coming soon. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**