Young Love ~ Chris

* ^Taken from Chris' Instagram ^. I realise this is a tiny bit like a sequel to "Forever", a sequel that no one asked for  *

Morgan's P.O.V

5 years old - I met the boy who quickly became my best friend. 

7 years old - I've spent the past two years, having our classmates teasing us about always.

10 years old -  He finally asked me out and we started dating, officially 

13 years old - On my birthday, he gave me a promise ring. A ring I hadn't taken off until my seventeenth birthday when he replaced it with another. 

"Happy birthday Morgs!" Chris says happily walking over as he and his brothers arrive at my place for my seventeenth birthday party. I smile as I hug him to greet him and thank the three of them for coming before Matt and Nick walk over to my other friends at the party. 

Chris and I go outside from the party and walk around my backyard, just chatting. I was holding Chris' hand when he bent down and I thought he was tying his shoe so I don't bother looking down. "Morgan," He says to which I finally look down and see him down on one knee with a small diamond ring and my usually confident, outgoing boyfriend trying to hide his nerves with a shaky smile "Will...Will you marry me?" 

*One and a Half Year Later*

"Do you Christopher Sturniolo, take Morgan Harrison, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The celebrant asks Chris after our vows and the rings were on our fingers "I do" He smiles, squeezing my hand a little as he held them. "Do you, Morgan Harrison, take Christopher Sturniolo, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" I smile up at my almost-husband. I glance over at the celebrant before he announces "You may kiss the bride" and I see Chris smile before moving his hands from mine to my waist and kissing me softly, as husband and wife. 

Heading down the aisle with my best friend and now husband into the reception hall we booked for the afternoon and evening, with help from my grandparents since my parents are no longer in the picture. "Have you decided if you're going to change your name?" Chris asks, standing beside me while we sign the papers in a small room in the reception hall, nodding as I look up at him "Yeah, and I don't think I'm going to change it. I like Harrison and it's who I've been for the past eighteen and a half years" I explain, unable to wipe the smile off my face as I look up at my husband. 

I know a lot of people are against marrying young, but Chris and I have literally been together since we were five years old, literally, we grew up together and through thick and thin. Smiling as Chris and I finish our paperwork, standing up I reach for his hand and just stay close to him "Are we crazy?" I ask quietly as we head back outside for photos since it was mid-afternoon and the lighting was pretty good at this time - it was a good, sunny bright day for a wedding. I see Chris' smile grow as he turns and looks at him "You're seriously asking me that now? Ten minutes after we say I do?" He asks, teasing me a little "That wasn't a no" I smile up at him as we get ready for photos with our friends and family. 

"Can the newlyweds please make their way to the middle of the dance floor for their first dance?" Our wedding coordinator announced once Chris and I entered the room and quickly said goodbye to most of your guests. I look up at Chris as we head to the dance floor while soft music starts playing. I rest my arms around Chris' neck smiling while his rested on my waist "Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He whispers quietly, smiling as we dance "About a hundred times already" I reply quietly, just watching him smile. "I can't wait to spend forever with you Chris Sturniolo" I whisper happily, playing with the back of his hair lightly "It'll fly by Morgan Harrison" He replies with a smile, leaning down and pecking my lips lightly. 

**Hello, Charlie here. I know Chris has never had a girlfriend let alone, would agree to marry one at nineteen, but that's the beauty of these one-shots, it's just imaginative and this is in no way sexualising him or any of them actually. I actually wrote this before their video "reacting to your biggest fears" came out and where Chris says a girlfriend but it's only a one-shot for the imagination. Just a cute little what-if scenario. As always, if you have any suggestions or requests for a chapter, leave them in the comments below or dm me. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**