Lost Friends ~ Little Sturniolo

^Taken from the group's Instagram. This one-shot was requested by Look_DONT_Touch1d3t a few months back. Sorry for the delay. Also, a warning about the language^ 

Maddi's P.O.V  

"Fucking assholes!" I scream as I return to my car after my friends ditched me again at the mall. We used to hang out all the time during school...mainly at my house. Fuckers! They only used to come round to see my brothers and their friends and ever since the boys moved to LA, surprise, surprise, my friends haven't wanted to come over. I drove home in a mood, so annoyed at my so-called friends, slamming the backdoor shut as I rushed upstairs and into my room, not wanting to talk to anyone and feeling like a fool who got played.

"Woah, Mads. Nice to see you too" Someone says sarcastically as I march through the kitchen to my room and I dump the bags of clothes on the kitchen table in a hurry and continue to my room. Yeah, I got ditched my friends but I might as well have tried to cheer myself up so I went shopping before letting my rage out in the car. Shutting my door, I flop down on my bed, face down on the pillows, starting to cry about the situation with my friends. "Maddi? Everything ok, what's happened?" I hear Nick ask as the three of them creep into my room, one rubbing my back lightly. "No" I mumble quietly, not wanting to tell my brothers that the people I thought were my friends turned out to be people, just trying to get close to them. "Do you want to talk about it?" Matt asks I shake my head again, not wanting to talk to them or anyone about this situation "Do you want to go out and get McDondald's?" Chris asks. After a minute, I nod and slowly sit up and look around at my brothers "How long are you back home for?" I ask, wiping my cheeks from the tears and we head out to our mum's car since it is big enough to fit the triplets. 

"Wanna tell us what happened today?" Chris asks from the front seat as we sit in the parking lot, having a late lunch, looking down at my burger, picking the pickles and onion off "Do you guys remember Ella, Ava and Lilia?" I ask seeing the boys nod "Turns out they were only friends with me, to see you guys and try and get close to you fools" I tease, never understanding why girls wanted to be near the triplets or be friends with them, there's just three idiots. "I went to the mall today because we were supposed to go shopping but they never showed up" I finally admit, looking around the car at the boys. "I still went shopping, and tried to make myself feel better but it still sucks. I thought they were my friends" I whisper, wiping a single tear from my cheek. I know the boys never considered that I would be involved or be caught up with their popularity or reputation and this wasn't their fault but I was still caught up in it and was affected by it more than them. 

We spent the next few hours just chatting in our mum's car, them doing a very good at distracting me from the reason why we were out in the first place. Matt soon driving us back home just before dinner, all seven of us sitting down for a family meal for the first time in months and we hear all about the crazy things the triplets had done out in LA and about all the tournaments Justin had done and had won most of them since he was last at home. The age gap between Justin and I is a lot, nine years but there's a reason why he's my favourite brother...mainly because he taught me how to gamble my granola bar for a Twix in the third grade and how to win every time. 

**Hello, Charlie here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I didn't really know where this one-shot was going since the only request from look_DONT_Touch1d3t was little Sturniolo and how she's lost her friends and the boys comfort her. I hope this lived up to your expectations. Also, sorry it took so long to get to your request, I took a break and then wasn't very motivated or inspired, but I'm trying to get back into the swing. And I know this is short, but I'm trying, I promise! As always, leave a vote and any suggestions or requests in the comments down below as one person can only come up with so many ideas. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**