Opposites Attract ~ Matt

* ^Taken from Matt's Instagram^ *

Grace's P.O.V

"Grace, you can't keep banking on him coming to pick you up every time you decide to drink" My best friend Laura asks after I told her my plans for getting  home tonight as her boyfriend was driving us to the club downtown while they normally end up at his place and normally end up with an uber or a friend drives me home. "I don't bank on him every time" I reply as I finish up my eyeliner and look in the mirror to check my makeup "Ready to go girls?" Dylan, Laura's boyfriend, asks walking into my room while smirking at Laura before wrapping his arms around her and very quickly start making out on my bed. I roll my eyes as I see them in the reflection of the mirror, I check my make up and fit quickly, cleaning up my eye look before smacking Dylan's leg with my bag and he drives us to the club.

"Matt her DD" I hear Dylan ask quietly from the front seat while he wait for two of his friends, sitting in their driveway "Yep" Laura responses as if it wasn't obvious and I look from my phone, currently texting my DD "What's wrong with that? I can't be in the same car as you two horn dogs" I reply leaning forward "Go home with the boys" Dylan suggests, clearly forgetting or not around when it's home time for his friends and what they're like. I just shoot him a look from the backseat before the other two friends pile in Dylan's small car and we're all driven to the club and we use our fake I.D's to get into the club before making our way to the bar immediately.

"Matt!" I drag out in his name as myself and one of Dylan's friends, Noah, were escorted out of the club, on the phone to my DD "Grace? It"s five past four" I hear Matt say tiredly "Can you please come and pick me and a friend from the club? I sent you the address earlier" I stumble over words, Noah, laughing drunkly at me before resting his arm over my shoulder "Grace, it's four am" "Please Matt" "Fine. I'll see you in twenty minutes. You owe me" Matt says and I hear him getting out of bed and grab his keys before hanging up. I look up at Noah and I smile before leaning up and kissing him softly. I don't remember how most of my nights go, but I do know that I end up kissing one of Dylan's friends and then Matt pulls up and he drives me home while I black out in the back seat of his minivan. As always, Matt pulls up outside the club, peeps his horn and I walk Noah to Matt's minivan before he drives to Noah' place. I can't help myself during the drive and I lean over and kiss and make out with Noah.

Matt walks Noah to his front door and I wait in the minivan and crawl  into the front seat. I watch Matt come out and I know he hates coming to pick me up every Saturday night when I've decided to go out drinking, underage drinking, but he comes and picks me every time. Matt sighs as he starts his minivan "Why do you come, every time I call?" I ask as I can see he's starting to hate it, even in my drunken state "Because that's what friends do Grace" He says simply, looking over at me for a second. I sigh this time as we've barely hung out since school because of my college schedule and his YouTube having taken off. I know neither him or his brothers condone drinking or doing anything illegal, and I've been drinking and getting my cousins and sisters to buy me booze at fifteen, my ex boyfriend was a drug dealer who made a fake I.D for me so we could go into clubs at eighteen and drink underage. We live completely different lives so I don't understand why the only time we see each other, I'm five drinks deep and making out with a guy who was five years older then I am.

"Thanks for driving me home Matt" I mumble quietly, stepping out of his car, I hear him sigh again for about the fifth time tonight "Yeah no worries" He says quietly, watching me carefully. "I don't know if it's the tequila talking but I really don't like Noah's tongue down my throat" I start which only gets me a puzzled look from Matt "What are you talking about?" "I don't want to see you only when you're a blur or at four in the morning. I want to be with Matt, a Saturday night, doing whatever you do on  a Saturday night" I blurt out, I quickly cover my mouth with both hands and look at Matt with wide eyes. "You're drunk Grace, you won't remember of this later" He says walking over and helps me inside, taking my key from my bag and unlocking my front door and helps to my room like every week or every time I call him to come and pick me up. 

***Hello, Charlie here. Hope you like this one-shot. If you have any ideas or suggestions for future one-shots and leave vote :). Byeeeee Charlie**