Share ~ Little Sturniolo

* ^Taken from Nate's Instagram^ *

Maddi's P.O.V

"Where is he?" I ask sitting on the stairs in front of the door as Nate was supposed to pick me up hours ago but of course, my stupid brothers had to borrow my boyfriend on our one-year anniversary for their YouTube. I try calling Nate again, one last time but it immediately goes voicemail "Hey, um, text me when you get this, I guess," I say to his voicemail before calling it for the night and heading up to my room and taking my shoes off and makeup off. I had changed and was getting into bed when I heard the back door open and the four boys loudly come in. I decided to very quietly open my door and watch the boys as it was close to 3 am but the boys had left with Nate twelve hours before they came open. 

"Nate" I hear Nick say softly and points in my direction before he walks over to my room but I keep the door slightly open "Can I come in Mads?" Nate asks as I'm normally welcoming towards most people, especially my boyfriend of one year and one day. I shake my head in response to his question "No" I reply quietly,  Nate looks over at the boys for a moment before at me "We weren't supposed to be out that long" Nate explains quietly "Twelve hours Nate?! You didn't think to call or text me back when you knew you were going to be late or couldn't make it?" I ask and he holds up his phone, showing it was dead. I sigh as I know at least one of my brothers would have a phone that works "Goodnight Nate. You can sleep on the couch" I say as that's where he normally sleeps when he stays here and I close my bedroom door "Maddi, come on" He begs quietly before I lock my door and get into bed for the night.  

I walk through to the kitchen in the morning for breakfast and my laptop where Nate and Matt are talking. "I'll let you two talk" Matt says very quickly excusing himself as I walk in and make a coffee "Don't let me interrupt" I mumble sarcastically grabbing an apple and my laptop and heads outside to do homework.  I sit down on the patio by the kitchen, starting my homework and breakfast when I hear the patio door open and shut just minutes after me, "Mads?" I hear Nate say my name confused "What?" I ask not looking up from the biology paper I'm currently working on for my final assessment due for senior year "You're mad at me" He says "Genius, you are!" I say sarcastically, glancing up for a second before back on my paper "What is it?" He asks gently. One thing about Nate is that I've never seen him angry before and he's understanding for the most part. 

"Do you remember what yesterday was, Nate?" I ask closing my laptop to 45°, giving him my full attention. "Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?" He asks confused "It was our one year Nate! I thought it would be the one day besides Valentine's that we would go out" I explain "One day where I wouldn't have to share you with my brothers!" I say upset and I see his face drop a little "I'm sorry Mads. They said we wouldn't be out long. I had dinner reservations for us at that place downtown you like so much" Nate says softly and I feel his hand in mine "I know you were their's first, they can have three hundred and sixty three days. I just want two days with you, uninterrupted" I complain quietly and rest my head on Nate's shoulder "We knew it was going to be like this when we started dating" He says quietly resting his head on mine "I don't like sharing" I pout which makes Nate laugh. "Maddy, you have four brothers" He points out, which makes me laugh "They steal everything, like my boyfriend on our one year anniversary" I whine like a little kid. 

"You free tonight?" Nate asks softly after a few minutes of us just sitting in silence, staring at my biology paper on the laptop screen. I smile and nod "Yeah, what you thinking?" I ask looking up at him "I hear the new hunger game is good" He suggests and I smile and lean up and kiss him softly. I reach up and rest my hand on the back of Nate's neck and pull him closer to him and gently play with his hair. We both hear a loud bang on the kitchen window, I pull away and look over Nate's shoulder and see Chris shaking his head "I'm going to kill him" I mutter quietly before hearing Nate's laugh. 

***Hello, Charlie here, I know its a been while and this isn't even a Sturniolo one-shot but a Nathan Doe, which everyone wants but they're hard to come up with and even harder to execute and make 'em cute. Hope you enjoyed this either way, leave a comment down below of any ideas for future chapters cause I'm running out. Also, we have reached over 120k reads, holy shit. Thank you. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**