HOODIES ~ Chris

* ^Taken from Pinterest^. Inspired by Jayxander's song, "HOODIES" *

Keira's P.O.V

At least you got your hoodies back. At least you still live in my head."Here," I say reluctantly at his front door, handing him back the clothes that either I've stolen or he left in my room. It's hard to just move on from someone who meant so much to you and you saw practically every day, to never seeing them again or meaning next to nothing to them.

At least now she can make you laugh. I miss your presence in my bed, we'd lay for hours and...hang a lil. Walking back into my bedroom after a breakup and seeing all the photos around your room - on your walls, in frames, gifts that remind you of him. It's impossible to break down and cry. Sitting on the bed, glancing over to the side he'd usually sleep on when he was here, all the movies we used to watch or the chats where we'd talk about our futures as individuals and with each other.

Back when we were kids. Back when we were more than fights. Back when you still gave a shit. Now my room been feeling empty, selling pieces of my soul. Looking around the room, now that all the photos of Chris were gone, my room felt smaller and not as bright. He was the light of my life, but I wasn't his. Even my camera roll showed how much we grew as people but we outgrew each other, unfortunately.

What's it like to let me go? Now my heart been torn and my day's are moving slow. You've been moving on for months so let me go. Breaking up with Chris was easily the best thing and the worst thing that I've ever done. My head knows that not being with him is the best thing for my mental health with not having to deal with the long-distance when he's in LA or the hate messages I'd get on social media, but he made me happy and was my happy person and everything around doesn't feel right with him.

I'm a different person now that everything's changed. Dress up for those but your smile's fake. Seeing Chris' instagram and his brothers' posts with him and seeing him in new clothes and designer and living his best life, mainly in LA. Seeing him across the cross country, with new friends and basically a new life, almost like he was forgetting about me and our past in Boston. It hurts, it hurts seeing the person who made you happiest, moving on while you're struggling to do the same

But shit, what if I called you, maybe you would pick up? Maybe you would stay here, but what a bad idea. There have been so many times were I have been seconds away from dialling Chris's number and calling. Not even to try and fix our relationship, but just to hear his voice and see him smile and hear him laugh. I'd do anything to to hear him laugh over the phone again.

You've been moving on for months so let me go go go...

"Shit Keira!" Alanha says taking the headphones out after listening to my song. "And it's about Chris obviously, are you alright?" She asks walking over, handing me back my phone "Yeah, it's been three months already. I give him back his stuff last week, when they were home" I say, going to her freezer and grabbing the ice tub she had. Finding two spoons in the drawer and sit beside her, scooping out the ice cream. Seeing the look on Alanha's face "Fine. I gave the bag to Matt" I confess "There is it. So you haven't seen him since that night?" Shaking my head in response I hear Alanha sigh. "We don't have to talk about him but it's a good song you wrote. How'd you make the beat?" She says taking some ice cream "...With the software he set up on my computer..." I reply, not realising how much Chris was in my life or how much he impacted it.

**This was not the original idea I had for this chapter, I just didn't know how to articulate the idea that I wanted. This isn't how I wanted this one shot to go either, but I guess it'll do but I recommend listening to Hoodies by Jayxander, it's pretty good. Hope you enjoyed this one-shot and I'll see you for another group one next. Ghost_of_C-Dizzle, I promise your request is coming, it's the next one. If you guys have any requests, let me know either in the comments or dm me. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**