Maybe Two More Months~ Chris

*^Taken from Chris' Instagram^. Sequel to Two Month Rule ~ Chris, requested by buglife260

Cassie's P.O.V 

"Maddi, we agreed two months. He's probably already moved on to his next girl for the next few months. It's fine" I say putting my car key back down on the table. "Well, he's not fine Cass. Believe me, I think he was hoping you'd come tonight" Maddi says as we sit on the couch, eating Chinese and I watch Maddi struggle with the chopsticks. "Why would I come? It's a management meeting" I ask as I readjust Maddi's fingers with the chopsticks so she could at least attempt to eat the cuisine correctly "Are you really that stupid? He still likes you" Maddi says "I'm meeting up with them next week, you should come along. I can arrange something with Nick, so it's not a surprise" Maddi says still struggling with the chopsticks. "You're going to make me drive and drag me into their place?" "Yes" "Then I guess I have no choice" I joke, laughing as she gives up on the chopsticks and opts for a fork. 

I look over at Maddi as I pull up to the boys' apartment building "I really hate you" I say getting out and grabbing my bag before we head out. "Aye! Maddi!" Chris opens the door and greets Maddi, hugging her gently before he freezes once he sees him "Cassie, I didn't know you were coming" He says, and I can see a slight smile on his face as he lets us inside "Someone had to drive Mads" I say heading upstairs and put my bag down. I sit on the couch and briefly join in on the conversation with the triplets, not completely uncomfortable but everyone could feel the tension between Chris and I as we sat a few feet apart. I see Maddi gently tap Nick and they leave after nudging Matt lightly. I shake my head as Maddi gives me a thumbs up as they go to check on something in Nick's room. 

"So..." I say awkwardly, looking around the room at the living room that's now it's just us in the living room. "Did you want to get out of here?" Chris asks and I look over to see him already looking at me "...Sure" I reply standing up and walking over to get my keys from the top of the stairs and I see Matt, Nick and Maddi sitting at the top of Nick's stairs and I roll my eyes and quickly shoo them away before Chris comes back with a jumper and shoes on. We head down to my car and I drive us to the nearest McDonald's. We sit in my car for what feels like a while, just eating and staring out the windows. "Maddi says you guys are planning another national tour. That's big" I say to try and break the tension looking over at him as I swirl my ice cream around in the cup "Yeah, the last one was a lot of fun. You should come with" He says, nodding as he sips from his drink.

"Chris, come on. We're not together anymore. I can't go on tour with you" I say softly, facing the facts and it would be too awkward for us and everyone around if we were together in a space like a tour bus or two. "What if we were...together" Chris mutters and I couldn't help but smile a little "What happened to your two-month situation?" I ask as he made it very clear two and half months ago, that he doesn't do serious, long-term relationships. I see him smile a little "You changed my mind. I like spending time with you and you already get along with my brothers and friends" He replies, as he looks up at me "If you want to go out with me again" He asks, almost nervous, more nervous than the first time he asked me out. Smiling, I answer "Yeah, I'd like to go out with you again Chris" I reply, reaching for his hand and holding, something we didn't do before so we won't get attached. 

We stayed out for a few more hours before I drove us back to his place and we were greeted by Nick, Matt and Maddi sitting on the stairs in front of the door. They didn't have to say anything as Chris and I walked in hand in hand. "Yes!" Maddi says happily jumping up, I roll my eyes at my cousin "Come on, we have to go pick up Luke from the airport" I say grabbing her arm and kiss Chris' kiss lightly before heading out the door to collect my little brother from the airport. 

**Hello, Charlie here. Hope you enjoyed this requested one-shot. I had no expectations for this request but it turned out alright, I think. The next one is a Little Sturniolo x Nathan Doe, if you guys have any requests on specific scenarios for ones like Older Brothers' Best Friend, that would be great because I'm coming blank...a lot. Also, this story has over 110k reads, thank you's so much. Never thought that many people would be interested. And I know a lot of my demographic is American, but if nothing makes sense, it's because I'm Australian and American English and Australian English are two very different things, sorry, I'm trying to covert (for the story) to keep it all American, but somethings are better European. As always, any other requests for Matt or Chris, leave them in the comments below. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**