It's Not That Simple ~ Chris

* ^Taken from chrissturniolo02 's instagram^ *

Bianca's P.O.V

"So can you come?" Nick asks through the phone as me, the three of them and a couple of other friends had plans to go to the waterpark since it was literally a hundred degrees outside "You know I have to bring Luca" I sigh at my father's outdated ways "He can come to". Even though we're twins, we have our friends, but I can't go anywhere without Luca or Mattheo or any of our cousins. "I'll see if I can convince Luc to come and I'll text you what he says," I say before hanging up and going to go find my dad. "Dad, some friends want to go to the waterpark. Can I go?" I asked leaning over the couch while he watched the Italian news "Is Luc going?" He asks immediately, "Well, no. Bu-" I couldn't even get my sentence out "Luca not going, you're not going," He says simply turning up the volume to the tv. I groan and stomp upstairs, knocking on my brothers' door. "Luc, I need you to come out with me," I say walking in and sitting on his bed "No. You're an adult, just go out" He shrugs off, not looking up from his laptop "I can't! I would if I could, but you know I fucking can't!" I say closing his laptop, "I said no Bee," He says pushing me off his bed. Sighing, I leave his room and into mine and lock the door turning my music loud. I text Matt to park around the block from my house and I change into my swimsuit and put on a shirt and shorts and pack a back bag and throw it out my window onto the roof. Having done this a few times already, it's an easy climb down the drainpipe, the hard part is not getting caught by any of my twelve family members from inside the house. 

Grabbing the bag I threw down, I quickly ran down the street and around the block to Matt's minivan, sadly, my friends know the drill and have the sliding door open and Matt knew to drive the second I got in the car and shut the door. "So I guess Luc said no" Nick says as I put my seatbelt on and Matt very quickly gets on the highway, driving all of us, Alana and Nate to the waterpark. 

"So how much trouble are you in when you get home?" Alana asks as the three of us girls lay out in the sun while the boys played and hung out in the wave pool. Shaking my head as I know it's a lot "A lot" I say, sighing as this was supposed to be a fun time with my friends but even they're worried about how much trouble I'm in when I get back. "Is this how much trouble Bee's in when she gets back?" Chris teases as the boys come back from the wave pool, drying themselves with towels "Come on, let's go on the rides!" Matt smiles and we head for the nearest ride. 

"Why is it that you have to have someone with you?" Chris asks quietly as we wait in line for the ride "It's an old-fashioned thing. Dad's really into the whole men protecting the women" I explain, and having a twin brother really doesn't help "It wasn't until last year that I went somewhere alone, without my dad or my uncle or my brother or my cousins" I say "After high school. I get Luc and I are twins, but we're not like you and Matt and Nick, I don't want him around all the time" I explain and I know it's hard for him to get his head around my situation of a non-loving Italian family since his was so caring and loving. 

"My family's not like your's so I can't do things so simply," I say as we make it to the top of the ride and since Nick, Matt, Alana and Nate had all gone down the slide "You and me Sturniolo," I joke sitting in the front hole. Shaking my head a little as our friends knew that I have a crush on Chris but I obliviously can't go out with Chris because of my overprotective family. The six of us spend the day at the waterpark, going on the rides and water and after a few hours, Alana and I were laying out on the chairs while the boys were in line for another ride. "Have you noticed that Chris can't start looking at you?" Alana asks as we lounge, looking over at her confused "The only reason he's been looking at me is because the four of you's left us" I say trying to downplay that I literally got to spend the day with my best friend and crush "And you enjoyed it?" Alana asks, smiling as she sees mine and I couldn't help but nod "Yeah, it was a pretty good day" I admit. 

"Bianca!" Everyone in the wave pool turned and looked at my father as he yelled "Fuck!" I say, jumping up off the bed, grabbing my bag and running away from my brothers as they left my dad's side. Sprinting across a waterpark, away from your family and friends, barefoot and in a bikini, is not something I would recommend.  "Bianca Rossi!" He screams again, I turn to look to see where my brothers were before crashing straight into my uncle. "Shit" I mumble as there'se no way I can out of this and will be grounded for like six months after. The car ride home was tense as hell I was in the middle of my dad's car with my brother and cousin. No one saying a word, dad not taking his eyes off the road and the other guys looking out at the window like I was a prisoner. 

All my dad said, once we pulled up to the house, was for me to go to my room. Keeping my head down, I head to my room and shut my door. That's when I hear my dad starts rambling and yelling to mum about my behaviour and actions. Rolling my eyes and I sit at my desk and continue with my sketchbook that I do when I'm grounded. 

After an hour and a half, I hear a faint knock on my window, looking confused and even more confused when it's Chris. Sliding my window "What are you doing here Chris?" I ask leaning on the window, watching him "You ran off pretty quickly today" "You didn't come all the way over here to say goodbye. What's going on?" I ask completely confused. After a long sigh, he answers, "I really like hanging out with you. I had a lot of fun today and I was wondering if you wanted to do it again later?" He asks nervously, I stare at him for a moment "Are you asking me out, Sturniolo?" I tease, smiling a little as his cheeks turn pink from slight embarrassment "If you're going say no, please don't tease me" He says quietly but seriously and it's one of the few times that I've seen him so serious. "...I'm not saying no, Chris" I reply quietly, and his smile returns. I lean out more window and lean closer to him and close my eyes to kiss him "Bianca!" My dad yells from the living room and the living room can see the front of my window. I open my eyes inches from Chris "You need to run, Chris. And run fast" I whisper, kissing his cheek lightly instead and gently pushing him away "Go! Now!" I say as he barely moves but when my dad runs out with a baseball bat and my brothers and cousins gets him moving. 

**Hello, sorry for not updating last week and the late update, I was having a rough week last week. Thank you for 40k, holy shit! Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one-shot and if you have any ideas or requests or anything, leave a comment or dm me. Also, sorry for any and all typos and spelling mistakes, I can only reread these chapters and Grammarly can only do so much. Byeeeee Charlie**