Carsick

* ^Taken from the boys' Instagram^. Requested by Ghost_Of_C-Dizzle *

Y/N's P.O.V

"So in today's vlog, we're going to San Diego for a little friend's getaway for a couple with our LA friends, Maddi and Y/N" I hear Nick say from downstairs, looking over Maddi "Why am I coming again?" I ask her. I have known her since we were six in the first grade and have only known these boys for the five days they've been in LA "Because we need your driving abilities" Maddi replies smiling happily, rolling my eyes as put my bowl in her dishwasher "My car?" I ask as it would be able to fit the boys and the two of us comfortably.

Soon, loading up the back of my car with our bags, we were on the way to the store to get snacks and drinks for the two-hour car ride. Watching the boys vlog in the store was hilarious as they all went off in different directions and then wondered why a five-minute trip took twenty minutes just for snacks and a couple of drinks, and San Diego wasn't even that far of a drive. Getting in the driver's seat, I start our two-hour drive down the coast.

"You alright Y/N?" I hear Maddi ask forty-five minutes in the drive beside me in the front passenger and the boys in the back "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine" I say driving along the highway. Car rides are awful for me, but I was hoping I could contain it for this one since it was the first time I was meeting the boys and being sick on the first day wouldn't be a great impression. "You sure? you can pull over and we can have a break" Nick suggests from behind Maddi "If you guys don't mind..." I say feeling my stomach starting to get more uneasy. Taking the next exit to the rest stop, I stop my car and rush out of the car into one of the restrooms.

"Y/N? Y/N, you feeling alright?" I hear Maddi enter the girls' bathroom before I am sick again in the toilet. Feeling my hair getting held back, I am sick again, before sitting on the ground beside the rest stop's bathroom. "You alright Y/N?" Maddi asks dropping my hair but helping me off the gross ground and sitting on the toilet after flushing to let my stomach settle. Asking Maddi to get me a new outfit from my bag as my pants were now damp from sitting on the floor and not all the sick made it to the bathroom. Thanking her as she comes back with new clothes and my toiletry bag, I quickly change and freshen myself up before going back out to the others.

"You sure you're OK to drive. Matt can drive if it's easier" Nick suggests and I look over at Matt to see his reaction "You sure it's alright for Matt to drive?" I ask the group, mainly Matt "Yeah, no worries" He says and I hand him my car keys to him and sit behind the driver's seat with a bag in case I'm sick again. Looking out the window to try and not upset my stomach again for the ride and make everyone stop, again, because of my weak stomach.

"How you feeling Y/N?" Chris asks half an hour after we got back in the car and continued the drive to San Diego. I've been trying to keep my breakfast down for the past ten minutes, shaking my head, I lean forward - putting my head between my knees and are sick in the plastic bag. Feeling a hand on my back and my hair pulled out of my face, I hear Nick tell Matt to pull over and Matt frantically trying to get off the freeway onto an off-ramp. Undoing my seatbelt as he crosses the lane marking, and practically jumping out of the car once Matt pulled up to a stopped and being sick in the pushes. "Is she always this carsick?" I hear Nick or Matt ask as I puke my guts up once again for the third time this morning "Yeah, usually" Maddi replies, sighing before I feel my hair being held back again and two hands on my back, rubbing it softly.

Looking around at Maddi's friends after puking your guts up seeing their faces, I could tell they were disgusted "Sorry" I mumble, feeling bad I'm ruining this road trip for everyone with my stomach "You feeling alright?" Nick asks genuinely concerned "Yeah, I should be fine now. I don't think there's anything left to come out anyways" I reply grabbing my toiletry again to mask the smell, tying the plastic bag and putting it in a trash bin before Matt continues the remaining forty-five-minute drive to our accommodation in San Diego.

**This one-shot was requested by Ghost_Of_C-Dizzle so I hoped you enjoyed it and it was what you were after. If you do have any requests, either leave them in the comments or dm me. This has over 7k read?! Holy shit! Thank you! Hope you liked this one. Byeeeee Charlie**