Older Brothers' Best Friend ~ Little Sturniolo

* ^Taken from the group instagram^ *

Maddi's P.O.V

"I can't keep doing this. We need to tell them" I whisper quietly, pulling away from my boyfriend as we make out "You know they'll freak out when we tell them," He says trying to calm me down "It's been eight months. They know I have a boyfriend and that you have a girlfriend so what's the big deal? We have to tell them" I whisper, hearing the front door open and the triplet's loud, obnoxious voices rang through the house. "Go! Go! Go!" I say smiling at the thrill of not wanting to get caught and have my secret exposed is fun and exciting and I watch my boyfriend duck out of my room and quickly into Chris' room across the hall.

"What's up Mads? What's this all about? We're about to go out -" "-With Nate, I know, I know" I interrupt Matt as I caught the boys just before they went out with Nate. "This won't take long, I promise," I say as the front door opens and Nate walks in "Maddi, come on. We gotta go" Chris says impatiently while Nate comes and sits Matt on the couch. "Okay, so you guys know that I've had a boyfriend for the past year now, and how I've been real hesitant for you guys to meet him, but I think it's time you meet him" I smile, trying not to glance at him too much. "Guys, meet my boyfriend. Nathan Doe" I say walking towards him and holding his hand, before looking over at the boys for their reactions to their little sister dating their best friends.

"Mads, can we talk to Nathan alone?" Nick asks and I don't think I've ever seen rage in his eyes before. I look over at Nate but nod and squeeze his hand before leaving the living room and heading upstairs, sitting at the top, out of sight from the boys. I know they weren't going hurt or do anything to him since all three of them had been friends since they were like seven. "The girl you've been seeing for the past year is Maddi! Our sister Maddison!" I hear Matt say from downstairs "I swear it's not like it. I have never spoken badly about her. Or inappropriately about her have I?" Nate defends himself and I couldn't help but smile. I know out of all the guys the boys know, Nate's one of the best and they already get along. I listen to the boys talk for a while before I get called out downstairs "We're happy that you're happy and out of all the guys, Nate's not the worst" Nick says and I smile as I hold onto Nate's hand and I realise that Nate's and I new relationship won't complicate either our relationships with Nick, Matt and Chris.

"Merry Christmas!" I smile heading downstairs as I know the boys got back into Boston last night, and they had Nate as well, which means, I get to spend Christmas with my boyfriend and brothers who have been awhile for months at this point. "Nate" I whisper shaking him gently as he slept on the couch "Merry Christmas" I whisper leaning down and over the back of the couch and pecking his lips "Oh come on!" Chris grumbles, coming down the stairs "Bro, you can date my sister but don't kiss her in front of me" He says completely serious. Rolling my eyes, I laugh as he was serious but wouldn't do anything to Nate, I grab his hand and lead him into the kitchen for breakfast before we open presents. "Thank you for having me Marylou, Jimmy but I should probably get back to my parents," Nate says mid-morning after we open present - him even getting a few from my parents and myself "You're always welcome here Nate" Mum smiles and the four us go to walk Nate out to his car he left here just over a month ago.

"Catch you later bro" The boys smile before walking back to the veranda "I'll see you later?" I ask quietly, smiling up at him and holding his hands. I watch him nod with a smile and I lean up on my toes to kiss him goodbye "Your brothers are watching" He whispers as he looks at his friends by the house "Good" I tease, leaning up and meeting his lips, kissing him softly. I gently tug on his shirt and pull him closer and he rests his hands on my back, one lower than the other and gets the comment "Aye! Doe, watch the hand!". I pull away laughing at my brothers "Go away!" "He was our's first!" They call before heading back inside and into the warmth. "Text me later," I say as he gets into his car and drives away and I head back inside and spend Christmas day with my parents and brothers.

**Hello, Charlie here. I realise this is more of a Nathan Doe one-shot than a Little Sturniolo and I liked the idea of the little sister and best friend dating so here we go. Let me know if you have any one shot ideas or suggestions and leave them in the comments below or dm me. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**