He's Not... ~ Chris

* ^Taken from chrisss.pics's Instagram^ * 

Morgan's P.O.V

"Hey guys, welcome back to my channel!" I smile at my camera which was balancing on my old twelfth-grade math and science textbooks on my bookshelf, it's been a while since I filmed a video by myself, glancing off to the side for a second to check on her before looking back at the camera lens. "I know it's been a while but something came up that was more important than filming videos for you guys," I say quietly, trying to get back into the grove of filming alone "So I suppose I owe you's an explanation". Leaning over I reach for my boy and sit on my lap, "I had a kid...Geez, I don't remember it being this awkward. Sorry guys, I don't know if I'm even going to post this" I mumble reaching and turning off the camera. Leaning back against my bed, I forget how hard the behind the scenes of YouTube are. Turning the camera back on with my arms wrapped around my boy as he sat happily on my lap "This is my son, Aiden. He was born on June 27th last year" I continue explaining Aiden and what I had been doing since graduation, that was the last video upload. "Anyways, so the reason why I'm making this and explaining my boy is that some of my friends also have a YouTube channel, and are going to pretend to be dads for the day with him for a video which is probably already out by the time, I have edited and post this. Thanks for watching and I'm not sure of a posting schedule.  So, bye!" I left out a sigh of relief, looking at the time and realised I  spent two hours on a video that was only supposed to take twenty minutes. "Come on little man, you're going to have a dad for the next three days," I say to him, grabbing his bag and driving to the triplets house. 

"Hi guys, welcome back or welcome to our YouTube channel!" Nick says quickly as always "Today we have two special guests. Our good friend Morgan is going to help us for today's video" Nick continues and I nervously step into the frame as I carry Aiden "And this little guy is Aiden and we're going to see who can be the better dad for later in our lives when, well, Matt and I have kids" Chris says introducing my boy and holding his hand, wiggling it a little. "Morgan's going to be with us the whole time in case things get too out of our league, we'll just hand lil Aiden back to Morgs" Matt laughs and I watch Aiden look around the boys. Looking at Chris and then at Matt before looking along Nick and I can see his head trying to figure out why there were three of the exact same person. "Just to make one thing clear, Aiden isn't Matt or Chris'!" Nick says just before Chris was about to turn the camera off, laughing, I nod "Aiden's dad is my ex boyfriend's. And before anyone says anything, I haven't dated Chris or Matt" I say to clear things up knowing what their viewers would be saying about the boys' having a friend who had a teen pregnancy and using that baby in a video, so it must be one of there's. 

Watching the triplets play and manage Aiden makes me smile as the past six months without Aiden's dad have been insanely difficult and I have no idea how to raise a baby, let alone a baby boy but with some assistance from my friends when he's older, he might turn out alright. "You alright? What are you think about?" Chris asks sitting in front of me as I lay on the couch, tiredly watching all four of the boys "Just thinking about how I have no idea how to raise a boy. And when he gets older, I don't know how to shave, or what boys need or do or how to care for one" I mumble tiredly, watching Matt with Aiden "You look tired. Get some sleep and we'll watch him. That's the whole point of this video" Chris says quietly to watch I nod and roll over on the couch, pulling the blanket up and taking a nap. 

"Morgs! Morgs! Morgan! Wake up!" I wake up to someone frantically shaking me "What? What happened? Has something happened to Aiden?" I ask looking around for my son scared something had happened to him "You could say that" Nick laughs as Matt walks into the living room followed by Chris with Aiden. "He's fine. Why'd you wake me?" I ask confused looking at the triplets as they stood around me "Aiden, who's that?" Matt asks the thirteen month old "Matt he doesn't spe-" "Dada!" Aiden blurts out happily, looking up at Chris, "Oh my god!" I say happily, kneeling over to Chris to kiss my son to congradulate him for saying his first word. Smiling, I hold Aiden in my arms "H-how did you guys find this out?" I asks looking around at my friends "Watch" Chris laughs before pointing at Nick "Aiden, who's that?" He asks to which Aiden replies dada. I look at Nick confused, "Aiden, who's that?" "Dada!" Aiden squeals happily looking at Matt "Shit" I say loudly as neither of the boys are Aiden's dad "Chris was giving him a bottle when he said it" Nick explains handing me their camera to rewatch the moment Aiden spoke. I turn Aiden around in my lap, resting my arms around him "Bub, these guys aren't your dada. You don't have on right now" Trying to explain to a baby that your friends are not his father is next to impossible, sighing as all I see is my ex and he was a good guy, but not a good father I suppose. I just hope my boy become better then his dad and more like my amazing friends. 

**Hello, Charlie here. I wasn't sure on how to end this one-shot so I guess this would do. Not really sure if I got the point across, but neither of the boys were the father, just good friends and one has a crush. Thank you for 25k+ reads, holy shit. If you have any requests or ideas, my comments and dm's are always open. Enjoy your Friday and weekend. ~ Byeeeee Charlie**