The Argument ~ Matt

* ^Taken from Matt's Instagram^. I didn't realise that this photo existed, but damn! *

Ariana's P.O.V

"Matt! Matt! Please can we talk about this?!" I ask following him into his parent's house, I was supposed to have picked him and his brothers up from the airport but once Matt saw me, he grabbed his bag and walked over to the taxi bay. He and his brothers had been in LA for the past two weeks and I'm yet to start college and I haven't seen my boyfriend in what feels like forever and he just completely brushed me. "Matt! Come on! What's happened?" I ask following him up to his room to which I only get the door shut in my face. "Matt! Can we talk about, whatever this is?!" I ask, banging my hand on his door. "Matthew Bernard, open the door!" I say now just annoyed. 

"Oh, Matt come on!" Nick says standing at the end of the hallway "What's wrong with him?" I ask Nick quietly, as I haven't done anything to upset him at least I don't think I have. "Matthew!" I bang on his door "Matt, come on!" Nick tries to get Matt out of his room. Sighing as I sit down opposite Matt's bedroom door, giving up on trying to get Matt out of his room. "Ari, come on. You can sleep in my room" Nick says as he comes out of the bathroom at 2 am. 

"Did anything happen in LA?" I ask standing up, brushing my bum a little and looking at Nick "Give me a minute and I'll be in" I say softly, willing to try one more time with Matt for the night. I tap my knuckles against Matt's door "Matt, I don't know what happens or what I've done but can we please talk about this?" I ask softly, looking at my feet when I hear the door open and see the tip of Matt's socks in front of mine. I look up and really want to hug him as I had planned at the airport.  

"Can we talk?"  I ask quietly and step into his room. "Who is he?" "Who's who Matt?" I ask confused, as he pulls out his phone and shows me a photo of myself and a friend at our college orientation, hugging and smiling and just talking. "He's a friend, Matt, you know that," I say softly, not wanting to make him upset again. I hear him sigh "What?! Matt, you've met him. It's Jake from my old school. He visited Boston four years ago" I say, watching him as he has met all my friends and I've met his. "Old school Jake! The guy who tried to go out with you while you had been with me for a year?!" Matt asks, getting upset again. Right, I forgot I told him about that. 

"Matt! Come on, you know what he is to me!" I say as I know that Matt is comfortable with me in our relationship and doesn't have to worry about other guys. We've been together long enough to not let other people get in the way. "Isn't he the same guy who was desperate and very, what's the word, persistent that you don't date me!" Matt says stepping closer to me, raising his voice "Who cares?! I'm dating you! You're my boyfriend! I don't want, I didn't want Jake!" I yell raising my voice back at him, standing my ground. "Matt! Come on! You're being ridiculous. You're tired, it's late and you were up early. If you're still pissed in the morning, we can break up!" I yell, looking up at him, now just as pissed off as he was. "Go! Leave! I don't need you! Go fuck, Jake!" He says, without batting an eye. 

Before I could even understand what I had done, my hand came into contact with his cheek and ran down the back stairs. "Woah! Ari, you alright?" Chris asks as I try to leave through the kitchen "Don't" I say grabbing my car keys from the counter "Did you get Matt to come out of his room?" "Chris, I said don't," I say on the verge of tears looking at her. I hear Chris sigh "Text me when you get home," He says and I reluctantly nod and go to my car and drive myself home. 

During my whole car ride home, I couldn't stop thinking about Matt and everything that happened tonight and what he said. I hope they weren't true and something happened in LA that caused this because I hadn't anything to jeopardise my relationship with my boyfriend. I have guy friends, just like how he has girl friends. He never used to be this controlling. Sighing as I remember the better time with him, I guess I wasn't paying attention to the road and drove off the side......

**Hello, Charlie here. Hope you enjoyed this chapter as like a prologue to Same Interview, One Year Apart ~ Matt as it seems to be everyone's favourite chapter and everyone wants to know what happened, so here you go, I hope it's what you expected. If you have any ideas or suggestions for chapters, please let me know cause I'm running out and the help is greatly appreciated. And if you liked this chapter, let me know in the comments below! ~ Byeeeee Charlie**