Emails I Can't Send ~ Matt

* ^Taken from Matt's Instagram ^. This one shot was requested by @Look_DONT_Touch1d3t and inspired by Sabrina Carpenter's song/voice memo: Email's I Can't send*

Callie's P.O.V

"What time are the boys coming over?" My mum asks storing the pot on the stove, looking over at me by the kitchen island "Is dad going to be home for dinner?" I ask quietly, glancing around at her "Of course. He'll be a little bit late but he's-" "He's got to work late" I finish as Dad has been spending a lot of at the office and not with my mum and I bet it has something to do with his new receptionist. "Don't say it like that Cal. He's your dad and he's never missed a meal" She defends him, rolling my eyes I head upstairs til the front door opened and my dad walks through and finally arrives at him.

"Callie! Come meet our company!" I hear him call and I reluctantly head downstairs "Sweetheart, this is Rose. The new PA at work I was letting you about" He says and I look at the girl who didn't seem much older than I was. "Hi Rose" I mumble quietly, it's not easy seeing the girl who's been doing your dad be only slightly older than you and your mum has no idea about it. "She's a bit shy and this is my wife Mary" He introduces Mum and I can't stand being in the same room as my dad and his mistress and my mum, I walk into the kitchen to distance myself from them.

Needless to say, I found dinner very uncomfortable as I watch my dad make small, little, flirty gestures to his PA in front of my mum and his wife. "Callie, would you mind helping me with dessert?" My dad asks and I follow him to the kitchen "What's with you tonight? She's just a work colleague" My dad defends once we're in the kitchen, out of earshot from Rose and mum "Nothing, it's nothing" I deny, now wanting absolutely nothing to do with my dad. He was pretty shitty and unreliable as a dad before I caught him last week with Rose. "How many times have you cheated on mum, with Rose?" I ask, knowing he doesn't know I know "Wh-what are you talking about Cal? She's my PA -" "Who I saw with you, half naked in your office last Thursday" I say "Do mum a favour and divorce her, she doesn't need this" I comment, watching my father get uncomfortable that his daughter knows his dirty little secret.

The next few months in my house were tense, to say the least. My dad finally came clean about Rose and his last nights to my mum which sent her over the edge and she kicked him out, and rightfully so, but in doing so, they married straight out of high school and she eventually broke down and checked herself in the hospital. I hate that my dad had this control over her even if neither of them knew he had it. Love really messes with you emotionally and my mum always deserved better than him and Rose probably wasn't the first girl he cheated on her with and if mum had stayed, wasn't going to be the last.

**Hello, Charlie here. I know it's been a while since I last updated, sorry. Massive writer's block and trying to get the message of "Emails I Can't Send" was kinda hard but I think the jest of the main point is that the dad cheated and the daughter knew about it. The one-shot was requested by hazza_butterman. Also thank you for over 60k reads, only shit. Thank you. If you ever have any ideas or requests, please leave them in the comments below or dm and I'll try to get back to updating more regularly. Merry Christmas and happy holidays ~ Byeeeee Charlie**