Prologue

"Miss Scarlett, the target is going west, to Sweetcake coffee shop. Antonio street."

The Mafia queen, who is holding her golden pistol that she bought from Italy, hummed as she wore a black mask while looking at her oblivious target who is currently walking towards the said shop to get his things he forgot to take when he left a few minutes ago.

She adjusted her earpiece and averted her gaze to the sniper that was in the rooftop of the building nigh the coffee shop where their target was heading.

"His bodyguards?"

"Dead."

She hummed again and looked at every passerby who are walking to their destinations, she then gazed at her target again who just entered the coffee shop.

The Mafia wonders why he went in that cheap shop, this is odd. She knows her target well, he's the president's son for fvck's sake and as the rich kids out there, he has fvcking allergy in inexpensive places! She once saw him looking at a public uncleaned park with his disgusted face.

So it's really strange that he entered that dim lit, lifeless, and crowded shop that only has bookshelf filled with monotonous cheap books pressed against the wall at the back and some stale flowers in some vases that surely was bought from a bargain, those vases are placed upon every senescent wooden tables.

"Miss, isn't it odd?"

The Mafia was pulled out from her deep reverie when her most trusted sniper spoke with his baffled manly voice.

"He never wore mask but look he's wearing one right now. Did someone turn the world upside down? Why didn't she or he completely turn it? Why does my boss still colder than ice?"

"Stop that balderdash, motormouthed."

The sniper rolled his eyes at the coldness of the Mafia queen and didn't utter a word again.

Meanwhile, Scarlett started to walk through the crowd when her target went out of the shop again and made his way to east as she sneakily headed to the dark end of Antonio street where there is no passersby and no one would notice her.

It's almost twelve so most of the folks are sleeping now. Night is the best time to kidnap someone, the Mafia once said, and it's true because there would be less witnesses and less worry too.

"Hades was the one who drove the car, he's waiting two meters away from your destination, behind the museum where the famous paintings and sculptures-----"

"Loiue?" Still walking towards the end of the street, the Mafia uttered the sniper's name with a hint of annoyance in her cold voice.

"Yes?"

"Put a bomb in your talkative mouth, go to hell and explode."

She removed her earpiece before the motormouthed guy can speak and scold her again for being so rude and cold.

She fished in her back pocket for her phone, and when she found it she pulled it out and called Hades, the most trusted hacker in the organization.

"Coming, Miss!" Before she could order him to go to her, the hacker immediately answered because he got a message from the sniper that their cold and hot-headed boss is already at the end of the street and don't make her wait again just like what they did a few months ago, which caused them to walk home because the Mafia stabbed the car's wheels with a dagger and shattered every windows.

She hummed. She ended the call and put her phone inside her pocket again and hid behind a trashbin when she saw that her target is already near.

She readied her golden pistol and waited impatiently while gazing at the oblivious masked guy who is still unaware of the danger that laying ahead.