Chapter 28

"Cops already found the missing three senators this morning and it was so sad that they found them without life. Based on the officers who found the senators' corpses in the smallest town in the countryside, the bodies were killed brutally. They got no bullets in their bodies so cops concluded that the senators were killed with something sharp such as knife or dagger. They promised that they will find out who's the person or people behind th----"

"What the hell? How come that those three senators got killed?! They has lots of bodyguards and are being protected by skillful fighters!"

Louie gaped at the tv screen as the blurred pictures of the bloody corpses flashed right in front of them.

"Tss."

The four mafias averted their gazes to their boss who is currently sitting on her favouring black wing chair with her elbows resting upon its armrests and her chin upon her tightly clasped hands.

"Why aren't you surprised?" Louie asked when he saw a bored and cold expression on Scarlett's fcae.

The mafia queen took a glimpse of the news before she spoke;

"It's expected and the culprit's so obvious."

"You have an idea about the culprit?" the four mafias asked in unison with their confused deep voices.

Scarlett nodded curtly.

"Did you forget those three senator's statements before this? They said they want the president to leave his position for ignoring the country's serious problems."

"Fvck! The president?! I know he's desperate to banish us and perhaps kill us but how could he do this to his own countrymen?"

Hades shaked his head because of disbelief after he spoke, then all of them looked at the fighter when he spoke;

"An eagle can eat and kill its fellow birds. Humans are worser than animals. It's not impossible that a leader can also kill its members."

Scarlett, on the other hand, suddenly felt somewhat uncomfortable when all of the eyes were on her. She knew she's one of those leaders who can kill its members that Jaxon is talking about. She knew she hurt them a lot, almost killed rhem but she don't give a fvck.

"Alright, alright, let's end this conversation. Anyways, Coldy, I'll accompany Dwarfie to Akari's company. She said she'll try to take Kaiden away from her."

"And?"

"And she also said once she got Kaiden, she'll arrange a marriage between him and her sister. She said her bestfriend would be away from danger if Keira will be the one who'll accompany Kaiden in creating a happy and peaceful family," Louie, who found out this morning that their boss just admitted last night that she likes Kaiden, mentally smirked as he watched his boss frown because of his phony story.

"The chef?! She already has fiancé! She cannot boat in two rivers at the same time! And the baby don't like her!"

"Are you sure?"

"No! I mean yes! Fvck! I told you he don't like her!" Scarlett shouted in annoyance and her most trusted men all mentally chuckled and kept enjoying teasing their boss.

"Right! You're right! He don't like Keira because he likes Akari!" Hades exclaimed, causing the mafia queen the groan threateningly and kick bang her tight fist on the mini round glass table beside her, causing the flower vase upon it plummet on the floor.

"He don't like her either!"

"Really? How did you know? How can you be so sure that he really don't like one of them?"