Chapter 10

"Woah. What is he doing? And why the fvck is it so hot here?! Who turned off the air-conditioner?!"

Kaiden, who is being wrapped with a thick, black blanket, flinched because of the hacker's sudden shout. He also accidentally touched the hot stove, causing a burn on his left palm.

He yelped and massaged his burn palm, his grip on the blanket loosened causing it to fall from his shoulders. He shivered and sneezed repeatedly again.

He had fever because of too much exposure to coldness. He's blaming his weak immune system for getting sick easily.

Austin, on the other hand, pushed Hades away from the doorway and entered the kitchen. He approached the innocent guy who's looking at him with fear, his body slowly shaking.

The assassin picked the thick blanket and gave it to Kaiden who took with with his trembling burnt hand. Austin smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Cure the injury once you're done cooking lunch. Drink medicines too."

The introvert guy just nodded and wrapped himself with the blanket again. He turned around and continued cooking as Austin sat on one of the stools around the kitchen island and grabbed an apple from the basket of fruits in the middle.

"Where's Coldy?" Hades asked Kaiden after he sat on the stool across the assassin, Jaxon beside him.

The hacker pulled the plastic chopping board he saw beneath the basket and fanned himself with it. Austin just chuckled and took a bite on the apple, while the fighter leaned against the table and grabbed some strawberries to eat.

They didn't eat breakfast and it's already ten in the morning so Scarlett told Kaiden to cook breakfast for the jerks once they came back in the villa.

The Mafia queen was cruel to not let the sick boy rest, she didn't even let him fix his things in the maids' room. The said room was wide, huge and spacious, it has ten double-deck beds and another ten beds for single person.

Kaiden felt uncomfortable after he entered the huge room, he'll stay there alone and you know, being alone in a large, quiet room feels like you're the only human being left on earth.

"U-Uhm, s-she went o-out."

Hades hummed and kept fanning himself with the chopping board, he looks so funny but the Mafia don't give a fvck, he need cold air or else he'll die because of the got atmosphere.

"I wonder what happened to Louie after we left him."

Austin chuckled lowly while thinking about to possible things that happened to the sniper after they left. Hades, on the other hand, smirked and grabbed a piece of grape from the basket.

"I'm sure he and the doctor are already in jail."

Kaiden halted when he heard the word 'doctor'. His bestfriend was the first one he thought about after the hacker spoke.

He slowly turned around to them with his slightly widened eyes.

"D-Doctor? W-Who?"

"Your bestfriend."

"She's in j-jail?"

"Probably."

-----

"B*tch! You should be thankful because I payed the cops! If I didn't give my money, you're still behind the bars with those filthy, pervert old criminals!"

Shoving a lollipop inside his mouth, Louie hurriedly followed the doctor out of the police station with annoyed look on his face.

"I didn't beg you to do that."