Chapter 41

"K-Kai?"

The mafias looked up at the chef when she suddenly entered the kitchen and dining area. Her hair was so messy since she just woke up and she was still wearing her pink pajamas, her eyes were still half closed and a yawn escaped from her mouth.

"Kei! G-Good morning."

Kaiden smiled at her widely as he stood up and walked towards the chef who gave him a brief warm hug when he reached her.

The introvert boy led her to the dining area where the mafias, who are watching them, are. Kaiden put his muscular arm around Keira's shoulder and the other held her arm. The introvert boy were holding the girl as if she was a priceless treasure that will break with one wrong move.

Kaiden made the chef sit on one of the chairs at the right side of the long table--where he, along with Louie and Hades were sitting on, and across them was Maximo, Jaxon and Austin who kept staring at the chef with his confused gaze.

They all watched the scene and Louie gasped dramatically and teasingly when Kaiden squatted beside Keira and caressed her tummy.

"I'm e-excited to see y-your baby," he uttered with enthusiasm in his voice and giggled like a child.

After some seconds, he stood up and was about to sit on the chair beside Keira but she suddenly stopped him. The chef pouted and looked up at Kaiden with her pleading eyes.

"Can you buy me strawberries? I want to eat strawberry!"

"I-I'll buy late---"

"I want it now and I want to go with you! Let's buy strawberries!"

"B-But..." Kaiden reluctantly looked up at Scarlett and bit his lower lip nervously when he saw her looking at them with her cold, dangerous eyes.

"You can go. Accompany them, Maximo."

The young butler hissed and stood up rather angrily.

"You're always commanding me! Louie can accompany them too!"

"Don't drag me in. I'm not interested. Thank you," the sniper said professionally, causing the kinda lazy butler groan and glare at him.

"Go. Now."

"Fine!"

Maximo, Kaiden and Keira went out to buy strawberries so it was just Scarlett and her most trusted men that are left in the dining area. They were eating peacefully, not until Hades brought back what happened last night, which caused the atmosphere around them to became serious.

"Coldy, are you sure you'll help Keiko with her plan?"

Last night, they, along with the young butler, met Keiko as Jaxon's girlfriend and they were all shocked with that but in the end, they accepted the girl and welcomed her wholeheartedly.

They also found out who she really is last night and what she's planning to do.

"Yes." Scarlett poured wine and drugs in her wineglass with a smirk on her lips. "I'll get an advantage too."

"Alright."

Silence embraced them once again but it was broken when Louie spoke;

"What will you do now, Austy?"

The assassin looked up at him with narrowed eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what he mean, Austin." It was Hades who spoke with his serious voice so the confused assassin averted his gaze to him. The hacker crossed his arms and looked at the chair where Keira sat and because of that, Austin got what they meant.