Chapter 2

After taking and injecting the drugs into her arms, Scarlett's system started to fuction with anticipation and heart is palpitating with enthusiasm.

She pushed the bag of drugs and the syringes she used away from her lap and gazed at her reflexion in the side mirror of her sports car.

Cold brown eyes shouting lunacy, the small wicked smirk on her lips is the proof that she's slowly losing her sanity, veins in her arms, hands and neck are popping.

Tapping her fingers against the steering wheel, she averted her gaze at the fallen drugs beaneath her, she kicked the syringe and started the engine.

"Time to play the game."

Her smirk widened as she drove away from the restaurant's parking lot, where she and Mr Hahn met a while ago.

One reason why she's taking drugs is to bear the pain she will get from the game in the arena. The drugs are big help for her, it'll lessen the pain.

This is her everyday routine before proceeding to her underground businesses.

In the morning, she would take drugs to temporarily forget that something she really want to forget and don't want to mention, then she will go to her arena that is open 24/7 and fight with random fighters and kill them in a very brutal way.

She once overdosed and almost lost the light of life, thankfully her private doctor managed to save her from death. That was almost two years ago.

The stubborn Mafia queen kept using the dangerous drug even though she knows there's ninety percent chance that she will die if she'll overdose again but she's Scarlett you know, the girl who don't care about everyone or everything, not even herself.

She was heading south, to Moselleville street where the arena was built in. The buildings in that street are all owned by Mafias and mobsters, those are for illegal businesses only, no ordinary people can go through that street too.

As I said, she was heading south and was suddenly attacked by some mobs in entrance of the street. Her car were showered with bullets, but she got no gunshot because her car is bulletproof.

"What the fvck is the problem of these dudes?"

She punched the steering wheel in front of her and grabbed a revolver from the backpack that was on the backseat. She picked some bullets from the pocket of the bag and filled her gun with it.

"Hmm. I think this is better than the arena. Tons of folks can be killed freely."

The Mafia forced a humourless chuckle out from her throat and shaked her head when she saw ten feisty fellows standing around her car with pistols in their hands.

One of the men knocked his gun on the unbreakable, bulletproof window of the car and said; "Get out, Scarlett!"

Hesitancy was obvious in his voice when he uttered the dangerous Mafia queen's name, and it caused Scarlett to laugh loudly and evily. Every man outside heard her dangerous laugh, and their confidence suddenly disappeared because of that threatening empty laugh.

Their hesitancy increased when the window slowly opened, painfully slow. Then their eyes widened when a revolver showed itself menacingly.

"What do you want?" That was a muffled question from the Mafia but no one answered, they pointed their guns at the car with their slightly shaking hands instead.

Silence reigned for a moment before a loud bang from the revolver resonates throughout the quiet but bright place, and everyone stepped back when one of their members suddenly plummeted into the ground with bloods coming out from the small hole in his chest.