Chapter 43

"Be friends with him."

Lia suddenly remembered that sentence from her boss, which is the president of the Philippines, while she was staring at Scarlett's huge company that is screaming luxury.

"Seduce him if needed. If it's the only thing you can do for him to notice you then don't hesitate to do it. I know men, we easily get attracted. And I know he cannot resist you. A girl with tiny waist, perfect curvy hips, big derriere and chest can attract every men. I know. I am sure you'll get him with your charms."

"Kaiden Mendez," she whispered to herself before she started to walk towards the entrance of the company with an evil smirk on her lips. "Be ready, babe."

The sound of the heels of her red stiletto when it meet the marble tiled of the lobby mingled with the faint music that is being played, making the whole place cheery and Lia's smirk widened when everyone looked at her as if she was a goddess that just entered the company.

Every employee and workers in Scarlett's company know zilch about this new girl. They don't know that this beautiful girl that is walking through the lobby is a mafia. They know that their boss is a mafia queen but they don't know Lia since she's only known as mafia in Italy.

They kept throwing quiet good compliments about her without knowing that she's a devil disguised as a pretty angel. Innocent yet deadly.

"Target spotted," she whispered again to herself when she saw Kaiden walking innocently towards the cafeteria at the left side of the lobby. It's already lunch so there are lots of people there.

Lia dusted her white tube and fitted bodycon dress that was so short, it couldn't even cover her mid thighs, then she started to walk towards the cafeteria.

She was heading there so slowly while watching Kaiden order something. The wall of the cafeteria were made of glass so she could clearly see him and when she saw what he bought, her smirk widened and an idea suddenly popped inside her mind.

The boy bought a coffee.

The evil bitch didn't enter the cafeteria, she waited near the entrance and when Kaiden went out, she intentionally bumped him, causing the coffee to fall onto her dress.

"O-Ouch!" she dramatically uttered and put the most painful grimace she could put on her face as she looked at her very thin dress and she mentally smirked when her red underwears were now visibly because the coffee really wetted her whole front.

"I-I'm sorry!"

She looked up at Kaiden when he nervously said that. Lia worn her most pitiful face as she acted like she's trying to cover her front that is now almost visible. Her red undergarments were really noticeable now.

Kaiden also saw that, causing him to look away.

The introvert boy hurriedly took the jacket of his black suit and raised it in front of Lia without looking at her. .

"H-Here. C-Cover yourself," he mumbled lowly and his face reddened because of embarrassment when he saw everyone's gazes set on them.

He mentally scolded himself for because so careless and for not looking at his way. He were kinda absentminded when he came to the ground floor to buy coffee because he couldn't and still cannot forget what Scarlett told him. She loved him already!

"U-Uhm. Can you cover me? Please?"

Kaiden heaved a sigh before he wrapped the girl with the black jacket of his suit, then he distanced himself from her when he noticed her.