Chapter 27

"Lollipop boy?"

Louie stiffened when he heard a confused voice came from behind him. The sniper slowly pulled his face away from the tall girl's, which he met inside Alinsky nightclub.

They were in the parking lot of the club, eating each other's faces right in front of Louie's convertible car, the girl were almost lying on the hood as the mafia were hovering over her, his menacing veiny arms were wrapped around her thin waist.

They are both drunk now, the sniper is also intoxicated because of the drugs he took. And why did he suddenly take drugs? It's because of the doctor who kept invading his mind! And Hades' sentence; 'You like her already'!

Louie cannot take it off from his mind and as it plays, he slowly realizes it. The hacker was right. He like Avery and he wouldn't still find about it if Hades didn't tell him!

For the sniper, it sounds so impossible because he just met the girl almost two months ago and he cannot just have feelings for her! It's too early for that, right? Well, for him, (who just accepted his unexpected feelings for the girl he thought he'll never like) it doesn't matter. It really don't matter. The only important thing is that he is attracted to the doctor but....but there's this part of him that don't believe he really likes the girl.

Confusing right? Yeah, he's confused too.

He took drugs and drank tons of liqour because of too much confusion. Louie accept that he likes Avery yet there's really part of him that don't believe it----cannot believe it. It really sounds impossible.

How come that he's attracted to the doctor if his type is those girls that are opposite----very, very different from Avery? He liked tall girls for how many fvcking years and this is the first time he got attracted to a small girl who has high pride and looks like boyish!

He's really confused. It's been four days since Hades told him that he likes the doctor and he accepted his feelings yet he still cannot believe it. It's unbelievable. Aish, it's really chaos.

"L-Louie?"

The sniper were pulled out from his deep reverie when someone spoke behind him again and that voice, that sassy yet still has a hint of softness voice he knows a lot! And now, fvck, he's starting to like that sound coming from her throat and the fvcking softness with it.

Louie slowly loosened his grip on the drunk girl's waist who gave him a look with disbelief.

"What are you doing?"

The sniper finally let her go and took three steps away from her as he pulled a strawberry-flavoured lollipop from his black hoodie's pocket.

He emotionlessly unwrapped it and took a glimpse of the girl who had disappointed look on her face.

"Leave. Now," he said threateningly and put the lollipop in his mouth. The tall girl, on the other hand, jumped off from the hood of his car and ran away while groaning in annoyance.

Louie, on the other hand, slowly turned towards the girl who were standing behind him and a smirk went its way to his lips when he saw disgusted look over her face.

He stepped towards her until they were just an inches away. Louie bent down and raised his tattoed arms, his veiny right hand slowly made their way to the glaring doctor's bangs and pushed aside those hair that was somewhat covering her eyes that was adorned with despise and disgust.

"What are you doing here, Dwarfie?"

Avery's disgusted face suddenly brightened when she remembered the reason why she approached the sniper when she spotted him when she was about to enter Frosty Saccharine to buy ice cream for Kaiden.