Chapter 1

"Miss Scarlett, will I wake him up now? Or just kill him while he's sleeping? You know, it's less cruel, he won't feel pain too, but it'll still be more exciting if we'll torture him first so let's do it. I miss torturing people and-----"

"And shut up before I torture you instead."

The sniper pouted a little and shoved a lollipop in his mouth after the Mafia warned him. He sat on the black wooden ladderback chair he dragged with him while they were heading in the cellar and played with the dagger he grabbed from the bunch of weapons upon the table.

"Austin, get a pail of cold water. "

The assassin nodded and immediately left, while the sniper who was sucking his lollipop snorted, he took the candy out of his mouth and started to speak again;

"You should at least respect your elders, coldy. We're in the Philippines so you should call us Kuya, it's what youngsters call to those guys who are older than them. You know, respect is the most important thing here, don't act as if you're still in Italy."

"Alright, Louie."

The latter groaned in annoyance and stabbed the dagger he was holding on the table beside him.

"You're a b*tch."

"You shut up."

The sniper huffed and said nothing again as Austin entered the cellar with a large pail of water that is almost freezing.

"Wake him up."

The assassin walked towards the unconscious son of the president and poured the water over him, causing him to wake up and started to wriggle out of the tight ropes around his arms and ankles as Hades removed the soaked sack from the struggling boy's head and the wet mask that was covering half of his face.

"W-Who are y-you?" The oblivious guy stopped wriggling and looked up at the people standing around him and his eyes widened when his gaze fell on the golden pistol in the Mafia queen's hand.

Scarlett, along with her three companions, plus the fighter, Jaxon, who just entered the cellar looked at the boy with flummoxed look on their faces.

"Who is he?"

The baffled cold voice from the fighter pulled the four out of their astonished and bewildered states.

"Where's the president's son? Why are you even here? The last time I checked we kidnapped the bastard's arrogant son not a....." The motormouthed sniper looked at him from head to toe and made a disgusted grimace when he saw his trembling body, "....not a scared baby."

The confused tied and wet boy blinked twice when he saw a golden pistol aiming at his forehead. He slowly gazed up at the owner of the gun and he trembled more when he met the Mafia queen's deadly almond brown eyes.

"Name."

"H-Huh?"

The trembling boy pressed himself against the backrest of the metal chair when the Scarlett placed the mouth of the gun between his eyes.

"Your name. Tell me."

"K-Kaiden. K-Kaiden M-Mendez."

"Age?"

"27."

"27? I thought you're a scaredy-cat that's fifteen! Well, aside from you look innocent as a baby, you're also acting like you're not in twenties."

They ignored the sniper who kept mumbling how scared the boy is, and still questioning nothingness if did he heard the age right or not.

Meanwhile, Kaiden's lips quivered because of fear when the Mafia leaned her face closer to his and pressed the mouth of the gun against his right cheek rather tautly.