Chapter 8

A few minutes ago....

"Did you really started the bomb or not?"

An angry man who is in his thirties grabbed the security guard's collar and glared at him.

The scared guard of Montanari residence trembled while trying to push the Mafia boss who approached him after the teenager boy who gave him the box went away.

The said Mafia ordered him to plant a bomb inside the villa. The guard attempted to decline, but he couldn't no anything because the armed companions of the Mafia pointed their guns at him and forced him to take the bomb.

He was scared so he just took the bomb because he's afraid to die. He planned to escape once he finally planted the bomb but he didn't expect that the Mafia were waiting for him inside the guardhouse, waiting for an explosion.

They all stayed in the room while waiting. The trembling security guard were being held by two armed henchmen, he's nervous because of something.

Silence reigned. It was a long, thick, deafening silence. The atmosphere were tense with a hint of fear. They were so quiet, until the Mafia finally lost his short patience amd decided to ask if the guard started the bomb or not.

"I told you to push the button under the five minutes! It's been fvcking fifteen minutes but why there's still no sign of explosion?! Did you deceive me?!"

"N-No! I-I just accidentally p-pressed the wrong button. I-It was t-the button under o-one hour."

"Damn it!"

The furious man pulled his gun out and pointed it at the guard's forehead. He didn't waste any second, he immediately pulled the trigger and let the old man fall onto the ground with his bloody forehead.

"Let's go out of here!" he said to his companions, which they immediately did before someone can see them.

-----

"Coldy, the guard is dead. I've already checked the CCTV cameras and I found this."

Hades raised the USB flash drive where the copy of the footage is.

After he stopped the bomb from exploding, Scarlett told him to check the CCTV cameras in the residence. It was kinda hard for the hacker to find the footage that caught the culprits' because all of the cameras near the main gate and the guardhouse were broken. Those were shot by the Mafia boss who told the guard to plant the bomb.

Luckily, Hades found a sole camera where he could see how the miscreants' entered the residents. The unfortunate delinquents didn't notice the CCTV camera that was hidden in the acacia tree beside the guardhouse.

"What is it?"

The hacker just smirked at Scarlett. He connected the flash drive to the 292-inch TV that was pressed against the wall of the lounge area and picked the remote control. He searched through the folders and played the video once he found it.

"Woah, I think I know that car! It's so familiar!" Louie exclaimed when a luxurious limousine came into the view.

The Mafia queen, on the other hand, balled her hands, that are resting upon the armrest of her wing chair, into fists. Already knowing the reason behind the sudden appearance of the dynamite. She gritted her teeth but still stayed calm and cold.

"Dang! I knew it! It's the fvcking limousine of Mr D'Amico! What's with this dude?! What the fvck do he want?!"

The sniper, for the second time, shouted with his annoyed loud voice, startling Kaiden who's sitting beside him with his sleepy face. Austin, on the other hand, smacked the back of Louie's head and told him to stop yelling.